I enjoyed Diamond is Unbreakable the best. Josuke is my favorite Jojo

I enjoyed Diamond is Unbreakable the best. Josuke is my favorite Jojo.
I hope that spinoff with him and Hol Horse will be good.

Attached: 2090484.jpg (1920x1080, 257.56K)

based part 4 enjoyer

>best main jojo
>best side characters
>best villain
>slice of life comfy setting
>teenagers feel like actual teenagers
why does part 4 completely outclass the every other part?

Honestly this WAS peak JoJo. nothing comes close. the way its set up is great as it allows for anything to take place and make sense as it much smaller stakes in scope while maintaining the crazyness of stands. Also Kira Yoshikage is the best JoJo villain in the series.

No JoJoke, part 4 is great. That Italian nonsense wish it were half as good.

I just don't find part 4 fights that exciting compared to other parts.

Agreed, but the characters made up for it. Jojolion had next to no memorable side characters outside Jobin and Joshu.
There's a reason why Part 4 characters show up all the time in spinoffs and sidestories.

I have been reading the first 5 chapters and I already enjoy the direction it’s taking. Fun little note is the first volume has a DIO in the back sipping coffee

Attached: B350E04F-3B9C-4EB9-B89E-83AF25239466.jpg (762x1200, 322.15K)

That part where Rohan shaved Josuke's head was pretty weird

Gappy is better that Hairsuke, Johnny is the best Joestar by far.

Attached: 2 xserthyjmy8tkrjhwertn6.jpg (500x500, 132.27K)

It's always between Johnny, Gappy and Jolyne for top 3 then there is a gap and then other five.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I really don't like Jotaro, and Joseph is only good in his own part

Attached: 8774wgiuase5gse.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

Afaik araki only regret in part 4 is he made killer queen to OP

>Weakest villain
>Weakest villain stand
Too OP??

Funny thing there, Joseph is only good in his own part and Jotaro is good in other's part.

Honestly IMO he's only good in P4, he's shit in P6

Are you forgetting the fact he was able to kill the protagonists without even being there with bites the dust?

Red Hot Chili Pepper would be broken in the modern day. He's probably responsible for a lot of power outages...

Attached: Red Hot Chili Pepper vs Okuyasu.gif (640x358, 3.5M)

I love part 1 to 5. I am currently rereading P4.

Attached: 3jlcm4qka2931.jpg (550x733, 111.12K)

I'm not the biggest JoJo fan, but I read up to partway through Part 5 years ago.

Part 1: Enjoyable but its brevity hurts it, and there isn't much to distinguish it from the later parts
Part 2: Best. Interesting setpieces and cultures abound, great characters.
Part 3: It's fine. This is the point where the series becomes about episodic encounters, but the cast is kind of boring and dry.
Part 4: The episodic adventures work better here, and the single town comes to life. The villain's life is as engaging if not more so than that of the heroes'.

It's out and I love it

King Crimson looks pretty cute when he isn't fucking furious, which is all the time

Attached: KC.png (194x166, 50.13K)

How can people not like part 3 joseph?

True

Attached: D-KqjLLW4AExaUa.jpg (265x252, 13.92K)

Compared to his Part 2 self he's significantly lamer, he gets a few 'Hey remember his trickster nature?' moments but pretty much none of them are as good as a single moment from Part 2

Attached: f3936a92aee11853c2cbb256357cbf3a.jpg (600x600, 75.82K)