Seaweed hair won

>UBW's Shinji
>Completre pathetic and slimy douchebag that rapes his sister all the time -though we dont know this yet- and probably orders his servant to fuck with him too
>Tries to rape Rin
>Gets Illya killed and almost kills everyone else too
>Karma strikes, for being an useless ass-licker, Gil transform him into an inestable Holy Grail.
>Karma goes away, somehow he doesnt dies from this and gets rescued by the people he tried to kill
>Not only he will recover phisically eventually, now he is a proper magus with working magic conducts... even though he seems too traumatized to be happy about it.
>Sakura seems happy about his current less shitty self and takes care of him despite all the shit he did to her
>He will be able to live the rest of his life -probably not that long considering his dear grampa's shenanigans and whatever the holy grail fusion could have done to his lifespan- in peace fucking his sister, but this time on more consensual terms

Attached: Sin título.png (865x719, 585.15K)

Who the fuck writes that level of garbage?

Nasu

CUTE AND CANON

Attached: shinjisakura.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

>Gets Illya killed
That's based though

They deserve each other. Did they at least burned their beloved grandpa alive after?

If the man you pulled up to cook breakfast for every morning at 5AM for two years picked the sister he never talked to you would give up too

Having to take care of -one of- her rapist, while the sister that abandoned and pseudo ghosted her goes and fucks with her crush.
And said rapist, redeemed or not, still has too fuck her every once in a while or her horny worms could go wild and kill her.
>What a happily based ending
I think the two of them are too weak for that.

No matter how much fan boys try to convince me, stay night and ubw will always be shit compared to HF.
There i said it.

And yet, it would be better if the heroine were someone else like my dear Illya.
HF plot is good, but Sakura is boring.
Her only good points are being hot and good at sex, though this is literally because of being wormy goods.

>my dear Illya
She is the only Fate character from the original cast who got her own show. Or it was not of your liking?

The only problem i had with HF, is that Illya and Sebah weren't flashed out more and better.
Otherwise, i liked it much more than previous routes.
Sakura was still a interesting sluttly cannibal with worms character.

Not gonna lie, havent seen it yet, though it warms my cold dead heart to know she got her own series.
Im currently playing Hollow Ataraxia, and at least there are some good moments with her there.
Maybe its the way I perceived it, but I mentioned Illya because I enjoyed a lot more her scenes in HF than Sakura's. Felt like Illya was better developed in Sakura's route than Sakura herself.
Though I wont lie, I enjoyed how slutty Sakura is, though her bitchy dark version kinda pissed me off.
And who is sebah? You mean cursed arm Hassan?

>Proper magus
Yeah i don't think he'll ever use those shitty circuits my man.

>Sebah not fleshed out
>In HF
You already had the fate route for that. Fleshing her out in sakura's route would just clog the
narrative.
>Illya
Haha Illya route never. Well at least you still have shitty knockoff prisma Illya.

Still makes him legitimate inheritor of his family legacy, right?

Nasu didn't write that scene this way in his script. It was director decision to make it comedic

>b-but it wasnt him!!
Pathetic cope nasushitter

You can love him, you can hate him, but you are still here discussing his creation.

This is a summary of what Nasu wrote about Shinji for this ep:
>Flashback to Shirou at the hospital talking to Sakura in the hallway, Shinji doesn't want to see him so she's apologizing. Shirou's like "dont worry about it lol" and leaves. Shinji watches from the window as he leaves, his face is obscured by the curtains so you can't see his expression but he looks like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

>And who is sebah? You mean cursed arm Hassan?
No
Saber, Artoria Pendragon, the King of Britons, the Proud King of Knighs, the King of the knights of the round table, King of Camelot, The Lion King, the wielder of Excalibur, the Glutton of Fuyuki, the worst leader, the Jobber of jobbers, the crawen of kung-fu, the spanked one, the fucker of sisters, the futa of brittania, the worst father.
Sebah

Attached: AIIIIIEEEE SHIROU TASKETE.jpg (1280x720, 44.15K)

Apparently those circuits were fully functional and shit?
But Shiro himself mentioned how Shinji seemed too horrified by the whole thing to even attempt to use them.
Which makes the whole thing even funnier
>However
We have to consider, he was pathetic in the series, but he literally had no magic whatsoever. However, he seemed to have the knowledge -though probably not so great as someone like Rin, who knows- and just lacked the power.
Now he has those circuits. So, if one day Shinji snaps and goes to his old ways, he could actually be dangerous.
Specially if the old man Mato gets bored and decides to teach him how to use his circuits and family magic and shit

>sh-shirou was actually there but u cant see him xD
Jesus christ what the fuck is this garbage shut up retard

user, for gods sake, Its already enough for her to have 3 fucking versions of her own name (Arturia, Artoria, Altria) at least write her servant class normally.
Also between her tittles you forgot "my wife"

Shinji was actually extremely good in terms of magecraft theory especially alchemy. He just lacked the circuits. He is a reverse Sakura in a way

???

whats with anime and these half peeled bunny apples?

ikr never had that shit either i bite it or die of from starving and no one would care

>you forgot "my wife"
Her true fans never call her "wife". She is "our king".

What flashback are you talking about anyways