See this, what do?

See this, what do?

Attached: 1626932667725.jpg (2048x1414, 1.76M)

Cum on her then leave

take a video and jerk off to it later

Hurry before she bleeds to death, and gets cold.

run because there is probably some esper/occult bullshit going on

*unzips penis*

Genuflect

I'd take her home, let her sleep on the bed. In the morning I'd serve her breakfast. I'd tell her she doesn't have to tell me her story but she does have to eat the eggs.

It's probably better to leave her unless you're a trained professional.

This. On her feet to be specific

ninibros...

Attached: 1626483195907.jpg (923x599, 513.03K)

I’m a ryona fag but scenarios like this are just painful to look at, I’d call a hospital and try to stop the bleeding

Call an ambulance and try to keep her from going into shock.

The pole crushing her legs actually seems to be slowing the bleeding, so I don't think it would concern me too much, unless I could see the blood puddle growing rapidly, I would just tell her not to move and I wouldn't do anything stupid like try to lift the thing off her.

Tell her to stop moving. Jesus christ, that twist as she's trying to look back at her crushed legs, that hurts just to look at.
Then, you know, 911. Maybe some comforting? Weird, but she's not having a good day.

This guy fucks

Make her eat *all* the eggs.

Become paranoid that I’m being set up, look around for what could’ve knocked down the pole and shredded her clothes such that I specifically would see all this.

Based

Kidnap her and turn her into my sex slave

Nothing Heaven Canceller can't fix.

Call the Florida man, he'll make good money off this.

Attached: florid.jpg (1280x720, 149.21K)

some edgy shit

Florida Man is probably who knocked over the pole with the Power of Meth.

Call an ambulance and ask if its ok to move her because i dont want her to bleed out after that try my hardest to calm her down while we wait for the ambulance its a pretty shit situation qnd im sure she is going to hqve issues after multiple surgeries but hopefully she recovers. I can neither be competent or shit all i can do is do my best and hope everything works out

IS THAT A NIPPLE?

Look for any excuse to fully see her tits.
Perhaps rip her shirt and bra off saying I quickly need to bandage her feet while telling her to not look at it.

if you don't want her to bleed out moving her should be the last thing you consider. Don't be one many those idiots I've seen who try to help someone up who has clearly suffered a neck injury, making things 100x worse and probably causing many deaths that didn't have to happen.

I'd probably berate her for being a retard and getting hit by a piece of metal, like how in the level upper arc she was a retard and fumbled a coin.