Re:zero

Do you still have faith in Rem memories coming back? How long will it be? End of arc 7 surely? Tappei won't give any hint or move the memories plot...

Attached: 1652743321932.jpg (1240x1754, 398.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/98052981
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you still have faith in Rem memories coming back?
Yes.
>How long will it be? End of arc 7 surely?
Later into Arc 7.

Attached: 1649041468291.png (1281x605, 539.94K)

Yeah, but in all honesty I want to see her interacting with the rest of the party without her memories, at least for a bit.

pixiv.net/en/artworks/98052981

Attached: 80734506_15.jpg (680x540, 265.37K)

Of course.
>End of arc 7 surely?
Maybe. Maybe not. Lets see what happens with Rui.

Her memories staying gone would put a black mark on the series for me. I really don't like the idea of having a character get over their issues by literally forgetting them, and considering fucking Joshua is getting a named chapter apparently it would only make it worse further on too.

How short will their kids be?

Retarded

Obviously, but how short is the bus they're going to ride?

I think there might be an issue later where they fix it and while fixing Rem is the obvious plus side, fixing Julius causes problems where Madelyn becomes instantly extra hostile to him.

>fixing Julius causes problems
Madelyn is an enemy so it's kinda not a problem anyway, the real problem will be Flop finding out.

Got to see if Madelyn knew who killed Balleroy anyway.

EX4 and Sword Identity occur long enough before the main story for her to have found out. Berstetz likely would have told her.

Doesn't Julius have his memories from when he read his book?

People have forgotten Julius not the other way around. Nobody should remember that Julius killed Balleroy except Julius. Hopefully they think it was catcunt since he was there.

Yeah and Subaru more likely doesn't know about it either.

Sorry, I meant Julius read Balleroy's book, he has his memories. Who knows, it might become relevant.

Rem's dead. Stop coping

She's very lively for a dead girl.

Rem's alive. Keep the hope.

Julius will seduce Madelyn

What's the point of making a Rem IF so that Rem gets a good end if the original story intended to have Rem live, come back as before, and get a good end in Re:Zero?

Attached: donna no way fag.png (1660x672, 842.89K)

Dunno, what's the point of making an IF where Emilia beats the cult and becomes queen if that's what is going to happen in the main timeline?