This is good. Why does no one talk about it?

This is good. Why does no one talk about it?

Attached: 1acaa00b-82a0-488b-8584-e09d85c22a82.jpg (1098x1560, 385.82K)

because it's cuckshit

It's alright.

Draws a girl, calls it a boy

Turns out it really was only being called a boy.

There's just not that much to talk about

Surely you mean it the other way around

Because Any Forums only talks about shit manga

>Surely you mean it the other way around
No.

Attached: Yuujin Chara wa Taihen desu ka ch_7.jpg (870x1247, 258.52K)

No one calls the girly girl a boy though?

I see. Although, considering the subject of the entire thread, my mistake was understandable.
Which one were you referring to then?

It pops up now and then. But there's not enough content, too many girls means less development with each one, and MC making parody faces gets old real fucking fast.

It was absolutely hilarious at first, but starts going gradually downhill after a while.

>Your grandmother, who has been crossdressing as a man for her entire life, forces you to crossdress as a man
>You seduce the constantly reincarnating spirit of her childhood friend, who died right in front of her before she could reveal she was a woman
>Said childhood friend was also the best friend of all your other friend's parents/ grandparents, and died in front of them in the same way
>He's completely unaware of his reincarnations, and only realizes it when he sees your grandmother on her deathbed

Is that fucked up or what?

Attached: the_tired_sleep_cant_fix.jpg (250x250, 6.98K)

What this series is called?

Anything that tries to make fun of meta always ends up being shittier than those series that play it straight.

See the problem is after a while it stops making fun of the meta and becomes the meta, so it feels like you wasted all your time reading it

What's this series called ?

It's on the image, nigga.

Yashahime

Literally was just about to read this, what the fuck get out of my head

MC is a cuck.

>japanese friends
asians have no concept of camaraderie, they are always at eachother's throats