One Piece

What's the final verdict on Momo's adult design?

Attached: FUN17tSXEAI9_Xc.jpg (1478x1108, 468.46K)

sameface

He will be top 10 popularity poll

I want Katakuri to sit on my face

>wanpissers still in denial that their next nakama is an onititcow
>wanpissers can't understand their own manga for 10 years olds
I'm embarrassed for you.

Attached: wanpissers.jpg (809x423, 43.05K)

Nobody here gives a fuck about him or any of the samurais.

Just make a Twitter search and read how Momo is being simped now
>from most hated character to "fuck me daddy"
Only design matters, that is why Yamatofags exist

Top 5 One Piece characters
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Franky
4. Senor Pink
5. Doflamingo

Attached: 0bff5d169ff28179e8793f8c39baf000.jpg (563x422, 31.32K)

It proves that the tranny isn't joining

Trannies fear her

Attached: tamapill.jpg (1290x715, 70.55K)

>Yamato: anyway! I’m “Kozuki Oden”! Also known as Yamato! And I’ll be joining you on your ship from now on! Nice to meet you all!!

>Nami&Usopp: what?!
>Franky: you want to be one of us?!
>Brook: yohoho I’d say yes
>Sanji: big yes
>Robin: haha what an interesting one

>Jinbe: you can say that, but as long as it’s not coming from the captain it’s not settled

BASED Jinbe.

Attached: 1654140350517.jpg (899x1199, 315.44K)

they WILL cuck some Strawhats out of 1v1s with the BB pirates

Scabbards 2.0

Attached: Straw_Hat_Grand_Fleet.png (1059x728, 1.26M)

Forgettable.

Disappointed that yamato is joining. People only like her because she looks hot. Other than that, what has she been other than annoyingly claiming she's Oden and a way for Oda to find powerful enough characters against kaido.

Zoro's intro, fed the girl, wants to be best swordsman

Nami's proper intro, literally arlong park top tier, navigator

Ussop's intro all of syrup village, sniper

Sanji, all of baratie, chef

Chopper, all of drum island, doctor

Robin's proper intro, all of enies lobby, archaeologist

Franky, all of water 7, shipwright

Brook, all of thriller bark, musician

Jinbe, we see him from impel down, marineford, fishman island then whole cake, helmsman

Meanwhile Yamato:

Only introduced in onigashima (where shes not even the main plotpoint but its kaido)

We already know her backstory so u cant claim its like nami and robin

She fits no role on a ship other than "fighter" like bruh we have tons of fighters

I love One Piece and I've been following this series for most of my life and every single strawhat has been relatable in some way and one who I've connected to deeply through their backstories or personality. What does yamato have that others dont??? She sounds like a mary sue like "oh yeah she has insane haki, insane df, insane genetics and fighting capability and shes tall with big boobs and hot asf"

It just disappoints me

Caligra you've come back!

>yamatofags are just trolling hunterchads
what a surprise

He looks nothing like Oden. Why was Shinobu crying?

Attached: ssss.png (288x332, 71.55K)

>Yamato: Can I join?
>Luffy: I'm sorry, Yamato. You need to help Momo

Attached: One-Piece-Luffy-O-Tama-header.jpg (1280x640, 88.91K)

what happened in the last chap?

>Sanji
The biggest Yamatofag. He has nothing to lose if she joins, and everything to gain. Is gonna be considered stronger than Yamato and booba
>Brook
2nd biggest Yamatofag because of booba
>Robin
3rd biggest Yamatofag because she not insecure and knows that she will still remain the best girl even if Yamato joins
>Nami
Scared of losing her position in the crew as the whore. Knows that that without the bots, in the next popularity poll she wouldn't even make to top 10 and would be considered the worst female strawhat.
>Usopp
Just being a shit character as always
>Franky
Just knows that he's gonna go down in strength rank
>Jinbei
As soon as he joined the crew without the official toast, another way stronger crewmate joins the crew. He didn't even get to shine in the arc he joined and immediately got overshadowed and is gonna try to suck up to Luffy to not let her join

That's all.

Attached: FOGqFpbWUAQj8ua.jpg (3397x3953, 1.11M)

He probably looks like Toki?

Looks more like the kid of Scopper.

I have no words

Attached: luffy kneeling.jpg (1078x594, 304.13K)

I forgot what it's like when Oda tries to draw a cool looking character

Tick tock Yamatofags

Attached: yamatosisters what is this.jpg (949x510, 171.51K)

Kek this

His close up face in the bottom left looks exactly like oden just without the makeup

denial... CHAD

shilltard gtfo

huntersisters... we are just so stupid and inferior to one piecechads we shouldn't even try to compare our pathetic manga to theirs...

>Yamato is gonna be overshadowed by Momo new design
>Momo future top 10
>Japanese are gonna ask for more Momo
Tiresome

>Oda dedicated a two page spread to this absolute garbage character
10 years
10 fucking years

I want OUT of Wano and AWAY from samurai FAGGOTRY

Kinda fucked up to have an eight year old brain and an adult body

Yamatosisters... why did Oda write that line for Jimbei? What does it mean? I thought this matter was settled already...

>wano will end this year
finally

Kek you wish, no one cares about Momo except a few desperate shills, the rest is YAMATO YAMATO YAMATO

you wish

I like how spoilers claimed he smiled at Yamato joining, and then the smile happens after Tama's flashback.
I love when the spoilers have their own agenda instead of just saying what happened.

>>Brook: yohoho I’d say yes
>>Sanji: big yes

Yamatofags are coomers..

Tama adopts Speed as her mom
Yamato declares herself a strawhat
Everyone kneels before a handsome Momo

in 2 years

Jimbei is jealous because now the joining ceremony Yamatits will get at the attention

you guys told me momo was bald fuck you niggers

Attached: 1653490421064.jpg (399x400, 20.49K)

What about chopper and zoro ?

>other strawhats = nakama shitters
>jinbe = plot chad

>Jinbe points out the obvious
>denialkeks; HAHAHAHA THIS MEANS SHE'S NOT JOINING!!!
Legit mind broken by Yamato.

Top 5 Worst characters
Yamato
Spandam
Charlos

Attached: prediction anon.jpg (476x206, 28.35K)

>onititcow
and that's a good thing

>Yamato proclaimed that she's joining
>but immediately afterwards she left to handle rowdy beast pirates and the fact remains that something has to be done with them since there are too many
>Tama is revealed to have a time limit for her power which frees her from having to babysit gifters for the rest of her life
>Asks Speed to be her mom once the month is up but immediately clung to Nami when she got emotional showing that Nami = her mom
Yamato will become the new beast pirate captain (renamed to Oden Pirates) while Tama will be convinced by Speed to join the Straw Hats. Cope Yamatroons.

nami
ruffy

Are they sad he had to it or just proud of him?

>Tama is going to be taken care of
>I'm way to tired to deal with her right now

In fairness this eight year old witness more fucked up shit than even grown me in eight years of military service.
He's probably a bit more ahead of the curve

Would you love Yamato with this design and same personality?

Attached: yamato beta.jpg (198x214, 13.62K)

I need Law. Luffy and Zoro(and Jinbei in a way) are the only attractive male strawhats.

Attached: 1654152072804.jpg (592x572, 66.92K)

You need to get out of this board user

>resintard
what a way to throw it all away

Gay nerds

>Luffy: I have finally freed Wano country of its unelected dictator who is just a puppet..... only to put in my OWN unelected dictator who is just MY puppet
Is Luffy evil?

You saved my post, kek.
I was wrong on the resin shit, but can you blame me? The Nika shit came out of nowhere and I didn't believe Oda would retcon his entire fruit category.

No

There is no good or evil to Luffy
only friends and enemies

Is there a character that could possibly EVEN TOUCH Monkey D. Luffy? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Gear 2nd Monkey D. Luffy. I'm not talking about Soru Red Hawk Gear 2nd Monkey D. Luffy either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Soru Red Hawk Hone Fuusen Gigant Bazooka Gear 2nd + 3rd Gigant Jet Shell Grizzly Magnum Elephant Gatling Monkey D. Luffy (with the Busoshoku Haki abilities being capable of Emission, Internal Destruction and hardening), Kenbushoku Haki with the ability to sense the presence of others, the strength of others, the emotions of others, the intent of others, and with highly advanced Kenbunshoku Haki that enables future sight, Haoshoku Haki (the color of the Supreme King version) with its domination and incapacitation techniques, with pressure, Haoshoku Haki infusion, before going into Kinniku Fusen Gear 4th Boundman embedded with the Busoshoku Haki and the color the Supreme King with his Python, Kong Gun, Rhino Schneider, Culverin (and Double Culverin and Kong Organ), Leo Bazooka and King Kong Gun abilities and flexability to switch into Snakeman with the abilities of Gomu Gomu no Jet Culverin, Black Mamba, King Cobra and Hydra.

I'm definitely NOT talking about the sage mode sage of the six paths Gear 5th Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan 4 Resin Monkey God Pre-Awakened state with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus. I'm talking about the Awakened Smiling Resin Monkey God Joy Boy Reincarnated Hito-Hito no Mi: Model Nika Popeye Xehanort Super Saiyan God Baryon Mode Sun Overlord as the creator of the world, the one chosen to obtain the One Piece and the truth to the Void Century, with the abilities of The Mask, Bugs Bunny and Plastic Man, equipped with Toon Force and making a gag out of a plotline for a laugh and nullifying the prowess of all characters, the one destined to destroy the Gorousei, reach Laugh Tale and obtain One Piece.

oda where s my Umi Umi no mi

will I get laid this year?

Jinbe dodged a tsunami whith the Thousand Sunny

Attached: jinbe tsunami.jpg (1920x1080, 164.85K)

Jinbei really got cucked

dictatorships are fine as long as the country prospers, I guess

Seethe

>wanpissers still in denial that their next nakama is an onititcow
Denial? DENIAL? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The opposite dear.

I'm retroactively mad now.

Attached: latest[1].png (724x2312, 1.08M)

Yamatosiblings... THIS was the original Yamato? Say goodbye to our nakama dreams...

Looks cool, better than I expected and I'm glad it's not a straight up copy of Oden.

One day I will finish reading this pasta

>"Tama is a Kurozumi, shebid Orochi's child"
>*They were random nobodies*
>"Tama has the special fruit"
>*It was Luffy*
>"Tama has a powerful fruit and must be protected"
>*It only lasts a month*
>"Living in Wano under Momo's rule isnt her dream
>*Cries and has a flashback about how much she wanted that*
>"She will sail with Luffy"
>*Says that wants to live with Speed*
Oof

Attached: 1654171157123.jpg (2048x2048, 338.42K)

>Wano would've been long over if it was Germa instead of Wano

how are they so strong?

Attached: 12587.jpg (1700x1037, 139.55K)

I like It a lot. Combined with the dragon fruit it makes him one of the coolest characters in One Piece now imo

The people decide who their leaders is. Luffy is an anarcho-monarchist

There's nothing to prove Yamato is stronger than Jinbe. Jinbe has better feats with Big Mom and Yamato was a cheerleader for half the arc. Sure her ice powers could prove deadly against a fishman but overall strength and durability Jinbe mogs

cope

Were the leakers trolling us? They told us this motherfucker was bald. Also, how can Yamato join and only get 2 panels in the entire chapter? Oda should've waited for a less "messy" moment to oficially let her in. What does the Tama flashback say? It's not just about her powers, I can tell.

>slave mentality
sad

Attached: 1593653032758.png (501x506, 495.16K)

This isnt her joining chapter, and I still dont understand the leaks about Momo's hair

>Yamatofags were attacking Robin yesterday
>Yamatofags were also attacking Tama
>Now they are attacking Jinbei
They all shitposters. I truly think they dont even love the character, they just see an open chance and excuse to shitpost here and get (you)s

>Monkey dick ruffy
>Zero
>Sanjzz

>Also, how can Yamato join and only get 2 panels in the entire chapter?
This was a chapter to set her up while finishing Tama's and Momo's arcs.

Luffy is going to reject yamato

Falseflagging is a thing

Of course we didn't get a proper Kaido flashback, it would spoil all the lore and One Piece would lose its interest. We'll discover the main points with the SH

You fell for fake leaks.
You're the only one to blame, retard. Next time check your sources.

>8 year old brain
>Adult body and hormones
>Already a pervert
>Suddenly thrust to the top position in Wano

How many women will Momo impregnate by the end of the month

>they just see an open chance and excuse to shitpost here and get (you)s
you think?

Attached: 1643176101096.png (252x240, 115.72K)

>"Yamato-chan, please don't join, I'm the female main chara- AHHHH!!!"

Attached: onlygoodNami.png (499x455, 401.64K)

>this will never be me
oh god, why

I've been saying it for ages (before I bothered to save my prediction).

Attached: yamato joining prediction.jpg (1314x145, 26.29K)

>They all shitposters
So are you, feeding into this whole bullshit discussion.

he does need to revive the kozuki clan someday, might as well start early.

So do you think we'll get a Kaido backstory in a God Valley/Rocks flashback?

the fact that Yamato is still doing her Oden stuff and Luffy hasn't (rather, couldn't) say anything about that yet is a good indication it won't happen without some kind of additional plot resolution.
I'm betting my money on Luffy rejecting her proposal initially, and the conclusion, probably after a flashback, will be something along the lines of "I don't want Oden on my ship, but if you want to go as yourself, you're welcome"

>it would spoil all the lore and One Piece
yes, wait a little bit longer for the Xebec flashback

Ah, yes, I do believe a cowardly 8 year old will surely be able to make a country with a massive pollution and food shortage issue prosper. There is zero benefits to reading shit piece unless you are a toddler or think mental regression is a good thing.

Yamato has a shit design. Looks like a male character that got genderbent for a SBS

I was expecting funky hair and not generic ikeman. Hard pass.

Attached: thiswontdo.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

I predict luffy using gear 5 to vore all Zorofags

Luffy promised Tama she'd be able to eat tasty food every day. He never said anything about dictatorships or democracies.

>kaido was SUPPOSED to be a bad character so it's okay

you are a mistake
Die

Attached: b0594b594b62c8abd7ceac524a38e8b3d9321b9b_hq.jpg (600x337, 40.59K)

I dont know how you fags can't see this will be Usopp in Water 7.
Yamato is Merry in how the crew will bicker on what to do with her. Sanji and Brook already want her in with Luffy and Zoro needing a talk why they didn't wait for the Captain. Jinbei will be the straight man in sorting this out.

I can't buy he will become a great Shogun.
He's an 8 yo that'll find himself surrounded by lustful literal whores all the time.
That breaks one's brain at that early age.
He'll become even more of a dysfunctional c00mbrain.

>Looks like a male character that got genderbent for a SBS
But those are usually the best female designs.

Imagine being this mad over a fictional character.

Yamatofags are just coomers

>kin'emon is gonna give new clothes to all citizens
>shinobu is gonna use her powers to make plants and animals grow fast so citizens can eat
>zunesha is gonna take out polluted water out of wano and put fresh water from ocean
what else?
they are gonna rebuild wano in no time especially thanks to shinobu powers

They also attack Nami and today they were attacking Franky. Yamatofags are pure cancer.

I can't be the oy one why thinks it's kinda fucked up that he had to skip 20 years of hus life right?
Even ocarina of time fixed that shit by the end.

SEA monkey bros... are we stupid for liking One Piece?

I only coom to or in 3DPD. Stop projecting cartoon fapping incel.

People like you probably said the same when Robin joined the crew. She turned put to be the best female character in the manga.
Kys

>Yamato is Merry in how the crew will bicker blah blah blah
Holy schizo

Attached: 1647056214316.jpg (1920x1080, 829.25K)

they are a cancer upon opg

speed become mother
i coom
simple as

>fresh water from ocean

Attached: 2833577_1340881617284.03res_500_295.jpg (500x295, 19.68K)

Is no one gonna talk about how Kin and Kiku just insta healed and became conscious after Usopp was struggling to keep them alive for god knows how many chapters?

Attached: 6becc71235f6e6f1f1c6f0d4dfbf552f.jpg (1285x1313, 242.9K)

>Jinbe has better feats with Big Mom and Yamato was a cheerleader for half the arc.
I would argue they are pretty even in feats, with a slight advantage for Yamato.
Jinbe was shown throwing Big Mom from the Sunny and throwing her over his shoulder. Both time he didn't really damage her.
Yamato fought Kaido in a 1v1 for a while and she did inflict some damage on him.

AYOOOOOO MY NIGGA ODEN OOUUUUGGGGHHHH

>"H-hey, I want to get in!"
>Most of the crew is lukewarm about it
>Jinbei gatekeeps her
>Robin fucking LAUGHS!
>Yamato gets three panels the entire chapter
>Meanwhile
>Tama gets a full fledged flashback, being the emotional anchor of the chapter
Kek. I know that it probably only means that when Luffy wakes up he'll say she'll have to abandon the Oden schtick if she wants to join, but it's still embarassing. The chapter a character joins is usually heavily dedicated to the character, but she only gets a footnote. Are Yamato niggers happy with this?

You can ONLY reply to this post if you're a back to back two time nakama champion. Meaning you said
>Jinbei will join
>Yamato will join

Attached: TWO TIME NAKAMA CHAMP.jpg (361x266, 19.16K)

And because he is 8 years old, he will still try to grab those boobs cause he is used to getting away with it.

Pretty sure sea water in One Piece is made of salt. Same material as seastone

>not a single yamatofag replied to this post
Really makes you think

Fuck this shit arc man

Attached: fef.png (332x330, 112.63K)

i know ocean water is full of salt, buts one piece is a manga, not real life, and IT JUST GONNA WORK