Did Any Forums ever decide which one was better?

Did Any Forums ever decide which one was better?

Attached: sj0xzEP.jpg (2286x1600, 360.25K)

Yes

2003 > MALchemist and if you disagree, you're a souless faggot.

Yes. The poll was open for an entire week if I recall correctly

>2003
soul
>brotherhood
soulless

2003 version was kino
New one seemed more like kids show

2003 > Brotherhood
Metallica > Megadeth

Manga > Brotherhood > 2003
Slayer > Megadeth > Shitallica

Cringe
Based

Idk

I only ever watched the 2003 version and it fucking sucked, no interesting fights, muh chimera daughter and rape shock value and retarded ending.

2003 is significantly better until the point where they go anime original, after that it falls off really hard. I'd say Brotherhood is the better one overall.

probably the best post in the thread, but the issue is that good, neutral, posts do not bring (you)s to the table.

I'm rewatching brotherhood right now, and it's really damn good. I feel stupid for going through a phase when I liked 03 more.

>I don't like it so that makes it MyAnimeList

Attached: Enough with the shitposts!.png (399x451, 292.8K)

03 is what started it all. was so big they wanted to milk it all over again.

/thread

Brotherhood and it's not even close. The thing is, most people here are too stupid too notice all the plot holes of 03 and how badly it collapsed after it went in filertown, and all they care about is "muh edgy atmosphere" and thus you get replies like these itt.

>Brotherhoodis better overall
Manga is better overall. Brotherhood's skimming is unforgivable in my opinion because now there are things so many people miss from only watching that. I agree with 03 falling off hard, though. I finally rewatched it and I missed the adventures of the first third so much. But it still has the best music. For me it's Manga > 03 >Brotherhood

The manga

Sort of need both. 2003 covers earlier things better but Brotherhood stays more on track later on. Personally, I have a special like for 2003, but its ending never sat well with me. (Winrey waits all that damn time)

Also for people who say that Brotherhood was rushed or skipped stuff... You do realise that the only things that skipped were the unnecessary train episode and the mining town where Yoki was (which was shown in a flashback later on either way). The rest were not in the manga, they were fillers of 03 and they messed up the timeline big time (think of when the Scar and Nina incidents happened etc.).