What are some anime that actively made you mad, Any Forums? Not just "I don't like this," but genuinely annoyed you...

What are some anime that actively made you mad, Any Forums? Not just "I don't like this," but genuinely annoyed you. For me? It's Higurashi Sotsu, with its 13 episodes of reruns. If you informed me this entire show was a money laundering scheme, I'd believe you.

Attached: 1643566014984.jpg (1000x1411, 174.54K)

Kimiyoshi won.

sotsu sucked but thats how higurashi is, try playing the game and spending 100 hours with slightly different arcs. its nowhere as rerun heavy like haruhi.
the last thing that made me mad was probably sao

Attached: 1628626327167.jpg (3000x2133, 1.3M)

>but thats how higurashi is

Not to the point of where you can skip entire episodes and not miss anything. There were entire segments of Sotsu that were 100% pointless. I know, because I accidentally skipped an episode while watching, didn't miss a beat. The whole season was hammering in your face that everything was Satoko's fault. Every question? The answer was Satoko. No matter how ridiculous or unlikely.

>a beat. The whole se
yeah thats why its non-canon and anime onlys only watched it. Its only saving grace was that we got to see L5 mion

Well if you're saying it's non-canon, and real fans don't watch it, I feel like that's pretty good justification to be bothered by it.

evangelion

Charlotte

inferno cop
its not funny and pretends it is

>got to see L5 mion
L5 Mion was trash just like the rest of Sotsugou.

Bahamut Virgin Soul
I have no fucking idea what was going on with the writing in that one

I remember all the schizo theories about how Satoko is not the true culprit and there is an actual mystery to solve. LMAO there was absolutely nothing and we waited half a year for a recap season of a recap season.

This show honestly retroactively ruined Higurashi for me. I can't look at Rika, Satoko or Featherine anymore without thinking of how much they got absolutely butchered and how the theme of the series was just thrown in the trash.

Sotsu. The ending of Erased was more of a slap in the face than anger.

Trust in tomato

Attached: 1634530962661.jpg (3264x3264, 886.37K)

Ninja Slayer was vastly superior.

Attached: DOMO.gif (500x374, 1.74M)

the schizo theories were unironically better than the actual plot

>MC is a fucking gary stu
>Nooooo rape is bad but it's not the fault of the children
>rapist tries to redeem himself by saving the raped girl

This shitfest is unbearable. I can't get how people can like this

Attached: now and then.jpg (300x436, 23.71K)

Kimiyoshi wins in the manga too though.

>L5 mion
And that wasn't even handled well. Because of her personality (her strength and belief in her friends which helped prevent her from going L5 in the first place) the writers could have done something creative and different with her. Instead she was just another paranoid murder like the rest of the characters. It was wasted potential

*paranoid murderer*