One Piece

my wife Kiku was confirmed okay in 1051, so it was a good chapter.

Attached: 1611703789054.png (1000x1200, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kQL7LW3CWXs
youtu.be/51t1OsPSdBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Oda really skilled Momo seeing Kinemon alive huh

So are Ashura Doji, Izo, and Drake the only real casualties of this raid?

Attached: qJmO4VO.gif (218x228, 1.11M)

What’s that, Carrotkek?

Your tears won’t stop?

Here, have a towel to wipe your face.

Attached: Right in our faces.jpg (640x830, 219.24K)

I don't think Marco would have been smiling last chapter if Izo was dead

What team are you?

Attached: Deep Analysis.png (1106x554, 810.42K)

>mfw
youtu.be/kQL7LW3CWXs

Attached: E6E899C0-F0D6-4EA6-87C6-5ED8450E176F.jpg (1478x1108, 468.46K)

>all emotion emphasized through Tama

Attached: 1653679840416.jpg (2598x3464, 641.62K)

You will live your life knowing that for 2 years you just embarrassed yourself to the utmost degree. In conjunction, Yamatochads will live the rest of their luxurious lives knowing they blew denialfaggots out of the water. Every time you see the Straw Hats in any future material moving forward, Yamato will be there. Her existence will serve as a personal reminder to you that you were utterly blown the fuck out and that for two years you wasted your time fighting against the inevitable. Yamato will be a crew member of the Straw Hat Pirates in any and all future movies, TV specials, video games, figurine collection sets, etc. You hide behind the same reaction images, but you dread this outcome; you live anxiously because you know that ultimately what you and I want doesn’t matter, Oda gets the last say, and everything he’s written so far points to Yamato joining as the tenth addition to the crew.

You will try to save face on the day spoilers are out that have Yamato either being accepted by Luffy, Luffy personally asking for her to come, or she gets onboard the Sunny and Luffy goes with it and welcomes her to the crew by pretending like you were never a denialkek and that instead you were saying “JOINMATO” from the beginning. You may even convince us. But you know who you won’t convince? Yourself. You will live with the shame that you are now forced to side with the ‘enemy’ team.

Maybe that won’t happen, and instead you’ll try to leave these threads - red in the face, embarrassed - and try to not look back on how much of a fucking wrong retard you were. You’ll last a couple hours, browsing other websites. But sadly, as the ol’ saying goes: “Don’t forget, you are here forever.” You will waltz your sorry ass right back in these threads, defeated, and see nothing but Yamato. All the while Yamatochads kek for eternity @ the then current state of your mental health.

Attached: Carrotsisters….png (370x236, 256.55K)

Will Act 3 really reach 100 chapters?

So does Kiku not care about Izou or?

KNEEL

Attached: YamatoLORDS.jpg (564x672, 56.59K)

Attached: Jinbbo.png (640x617, 451.62K)

>carrot
>carrot
>c-carrot
You fucking lost tee-hee.

Attached: 1643910775949.png (297x304, 137.9K)

Kek
Needs the suit and the afro though

My only big complaint about this arc is if this is the end then Kaido's conclusion as a character felt insanely abrupt. Now is the perfect time to learn about the Rocks Pirates and some additional lore about the Celesital Dragons.

>Accepts Yamato in the next page

This is a placeholder for now im drawing it right now

>Momo was actually made shogun immediately
FUCK
I guess I'll take my L, I've always said that after this panel that if Momo becomes shogun Tama isn't joining
Goddamn it, I was really hoping the Wanonese weren't completely fucking retarded and make Kinemon interim shogun while Momo grows up mentally

Attached: tamajoin.png (745x378, 237.82K)

Damn Yamatofags immediately hating on characters that don't automatically love Yamato. Why am I not surprised

Yamato? More like Yamano!

Attached: 1646273569468.png (650x776, 425.16K)

The biggest L deniers took this chapter was Yamato acknowledging Jinbei's words. She knows it all falls on Luffy's shoulders, and that's supposed to leave a sense of uncertainty but I think it's a done deal. The only question is what Luffy decides to do about the larp.

>jinbei sees that she isn't an enemy
>"H-HE ACCEPTED HER!!!"
retard

OTAMA SEX

Attached: OTamaSex.gif (958x481, 751.34K)

>Tama isn't getting aged up for Momo and will instead be raised by mommy Speed

So much hate bro! how they dare!?

Attached: 1643897572833.jpg (600x451, 33.62K)

>something something about young Momo's perving habits being a foreshadow to the Wano women perving over Momo's adult appearance
yadda yadda yadda GODA yadda yadda yadda

>Jinbe: you can say that, but as long as it’s not coming from the captain it’s not settled
Fuck, I coomed so fucking hard. Oda's so self-aware.

Attached: 1645640115057.jpg (405x557, 105.66K)

youtu.be/51t1OsPSdBc

Attached: fuckthemama.jpg (617x588, 167.32K)

as a Yamabro I admit I was sweating a little when the leakers added "Yamato asks to join BEFORE Momo speech" but after seeing the entire thing I am back to 100% confidence Yamato is joining.

>young Momo's perving habits
Ready for him to try doing it again now and Sanji, Brook, and Kin to finally get revenge

Robin is one of us Yamatochads!

Attached: 1648824990759.png (713x535, 573.39K)

I like the contrast from last chapter showing the duality of both Kaido and Luffy’s way of living. Kaido represents the strong survive and ultimately leads to him fading into a volcano alone with none of his crew able to catch him. Luffy on the other hand, trusts his crew to cover up everything while he takes on the biggest threat. When he’s falling Kaido’s own offspring catches him and saves him.

You can see by the way it's drawn, that Yamato saying she will join is not an important scene for Oda. Luffy will refuse, she is not joining.

Are Luffy's flames apart of his Zoan fruit much like Marco's?

how would Kiku know her brother is unconscious somewhere in Onigashima.

after Yamato obliviously accepts Momo's "requests"

He's giving Carrotfags a week to accept it, she's in the top 10 most popular characters after all.

MUH GUARDIAN OF WANO and MUH CREW INTERACTION have proven to be the ultimate speed reader/headcanon cope.

Attached: 16345456567.jpg (709x896, 112.82K)

I mean, it’s a no brainer. I want Yamato to join, but there was no way that the final call was ever going to be up to anybody but Luffy.
Not that I think he’ll deny her, but Jinbe is 100% right and we should wait and see on how Luffy reacts to all of this.

But I though Yamatobros said that all of the SHs would intently fall in love with her?

Oden and Kaido are both flawed leaders in that they believe only in their own strength. Oden thinks he can do it all alone for his friends and family, while Kaido thinks he’s the only one strong enough to do anything. Luffy knows he needs his friends to succeed, and so he does.

>Oden looks like an ugly retard
>Momo looks like a gigachad
It's amazing what a simple haircut can do.

Attached: nendo.png (1280x720, 951.86K)

Holy shit I am getting second hand cope from this post. Please chill out with that shit.

I get that you are trying to get back at them but it's beyond silly when Tama herself keeps saying she wants to stay in Wano, now with Speed of all people as her mother.

>intently
Getting nervous?

Attached: 1643700904289.gif (320x232, 73.71K)

>Well, looks like Zoro is dead. You can take his spot, Yamao

Attached: L.png (247x204, 114.24K)

>Kaido is down
>the point of the alliance is over
>The whole saga that started in PH with him and Momo has come to an end
What is Law thinking?

Attached: 20220602_011527.jpg (276x367, 83.33K)

The only saving grace is that at least we won't have to deal with this for 2 weeks

Attached: 1646888024631.jpg (1280x1440, 519.47K)

>Momo announces that he will rule over Wano
Self-inserting Momo joinfags are done.
>Tama asks Speed to raise her as her mother, thinking back to the promise Luffy made to her about feeding her and all of the citizens of Wano
Jointama fags are done.
>Oda throws Carrotkeks a bone by drawing one panel of her, but she isn’t even with the Straw Hats
Carrotchuds are contemplating suicide right now after getting mogged by Yamato; who unlike that shitty rabbit is actually with the Straw Hats celebrating Momo’s inauguration.

Pack it up, Carrot. You’re heading back to live with the Minks. Pack it up,

Carrotfags, next chapter seals your fates. You and your 2-year long delusions will forever be the laughing stocks of /opg/. I, and the rest of the YamatoEMPRIE, will make sure of that. You will feel reluctant to ever post that worthless character ever again in these threads because you know that once you do, we will tear you apart limb from limb. Your best bet is to try and filter us, but I can promise you that it won’t work. You will never, EVER receive rest. You will never, EVER be left alone.

It didn’t have to be this way. You could have just sat there, post Carrot every now and then, and actually make some worthwhile posts. But you didn’t choose that path. No, you chose to be flaming antagonistic retards. You would shit on everyone and everything that so much as much posed the slightest threat to the chances of Carrot joining. Jinbe, Vivi, Pudding, and then Yamato. But look at what karma has done to you. In a week’s time, ‘Joinmato’ will have become ‘JoinEDmato’

You deserve every little bit of this bullying. I hope it drives all of you to suicide.

Attached: Carrotfags.jpg (600x569, 80.11K)

>Carrotfags
Rent-free holy shit.

>Now that I think about it, you seem a lot stronger than him anyway. Shishishi.

kill yourself.