Boku no Hero Academia

The stakes are here.

Attached: 1654140689243.jpg (680x528, 102.23K)

>Jobs to power friendship and the funky beat.
AFObros...

We should have gotten the message from Toga threatening Deku. There's nothing more powerful than teenage girls.

Kaminari's wife is getting crippled

Hawks mvp

Attached: 1654141571506.jpg (897x658, 121.04K)

my cripple academia

I think that part that makes this harder to swallow is that we barely got to even see that the vestiges have a will of their own at all. Like, it was stated by AFO that they kinda do, but this reveal would have been helped by maybe a chapter of introspection from AFO where we also get to see and the Vestiges as people who have been beaten into submission by AFO power and who have no more will to resist him. Sort of how Van Hohenheim learned the names of each of the individual souls in his body, we get to see the vestiges as people with will of their own.

why is a child with a super shitty power fighting side by side with her country's army against a country wide terrorist group?

Attached: number one jobber.jpg (232x241, 28.23K)

>literal who character that did nothing for hundreds of chapters gets slightly wounded
wowzers, calm down hori, I can't hold all those stakes

why afo didn't use a more resistant material for his mask if its so important?

Attached: 1626196449025.png (838x553, 504.56K)

At the fucking speed we're going, I can't help but fear that the second user's quirk will be the final get out of jail free card that helps defeat Shigaraki, finally completing the O my 7 quirks prophecy.

>AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>DFO IS fucking DEAD
>AFO jobbed to Jiro and O MY VESTIGES
>More Do you rike Endeavor now?!?!
What has came over to think Hori was a good writer before? He must unironically think cool art bro will save this travesty of a story.

For landing a hit? gtfoh

>when touya sucks it just right

>DFO IS fucking DEAD
Lol, keep dreaming.

This is one of the best manga I have read in decades. Every page is a masterpiece.

>DFO IS fucking DEAD
As Isayama-sensei could tell you, don't sing victory until it's over. Nothing stops Hori from fucking things over even in the very last chapter.

>Side character gets wound on the side of their head and is perfectly fine otherwise, will get healed anyways
>Stakes
Do herofags really

>More Do you rike Endeavor now?!?!
The fuck are you talking about?

Star being introduced was the worst thing Hori could have done because it effectively solidifies the divide between Shigaraki and Deku. The ONLY way he wins is through sheer asspull with the second users quirk.

It is an extremely durable material, hes just up against the highest ranking heroes.

Like son like father.

This is 99% a fandom thing. Do you really want Hori to ruin it?

Jiro literally got her ear chopped off and people act like that is nothing??? That is half her quirk gone.

>Endeavor wounded on the ground. He wonders if Shouto and Dabi are okay
>last we saw the two one are barely standing and the other was 97% dead and probably going to explode
The kids are in danger, aren't they?

Where are the spoilers?

Good thing Endeavor comes in next chapter because my wife doesn’t have weapons anymore and is too close to AFO.

Eri can bring it back.