What's up with Japanese women being Fujos and BL readers?

What's up with Japanese women being Fujos and BL readers?
All the western women I know have never been so fascinated with gay guys.

Attached: SG_IC_055.jpg (1156x1718, 631.42K)

mental illness

They imagine men fucking each other because Japanese men will never fuck them.

What's up with Okabe's nose?

i want a retarded fujo friend who forces me to watch gay romance anime with her

>All the western women I know have never been so fascinated with gay guys
"Fag Hags" are a thing since they had to come up with a name for it

in my little western country there's plenty of yaoi published so this proves the opposite

>All the western women I know have never been so fascinated with gay guys.
95% of the western women/teenagers I know find gays guy cute and are bi themselves. Most guys find gay girls cute, it's not hard to see why the opposite applies for women.

If this is true you *literally* never interacted with girls in middle school or high school
There has literally always been some turbo gay boy pop singer that's popular with girls just for being turbo gay. See BTS right now

I once had a fujo friend that would get drunk and message me her vivid fujo imaginations cause I was one of the only anime fans she knew. Good times

Do fujos like traps/almost shota traps being "raped" by their older and more dominant ikemen friends?

Or is that too much into gay male territory?

Attached: based retard.png (424x318, 170.28K)

You tell me.

Attached: I Want to Be the Wall - Vol.1 Ch.3 - 10.png (1440x2048, 1.17M)

>Most guys find gay girls cute
Not really

The root of Fujoism is self hatred. They like yaoi not so much because there's two men fucking but because there are no women involved. If one of the characters was female, the fujo would be filled with jealousy and the fear that she'd "lose" her husbando to the fictional character. Woman characters also reminds the fujo that she's female and this fills her with indescribable feelings of self-loathing and disgust. This is why so many FTM trannies are also fujos

Is that the secret? Is that they don't know how to share with the other females?

What's up with all these retarded questions regarding Japanese people? I swear you retards act like there's some deep meaning with everything they do.

>All the western women I know have never been so fascinated with gay guys.
What is supernatural and those weird chick's that obsessed over the kids from Stranger things

You are retarded.
You're also retarded for believing what they said.

this but with /u/fags instead

>The root of otaku is self hatred. They like yuri not so much because there's two women fucking but because there are no men involved. If one of the characters was male, the otaku would be filled with jealousy and the fear that he'd "lose" his waifu to the fictional character. Male characters also reminds the otaku that he's male and this fills him with indescribable feelings of self-loathing and disgust. This is why so many MTF trannies are also otaku
Dang, you're right on the money.

It's easier to idealize romance with the opposite sex by just imagining romance between two members of it, because then you can ignore their flaws

Based. I’m using this argument the next time I get into an argument with some subhuman yurifag.