What are some hopes this board has for Thousand Year Blood War?

What are some hopes this board has for Thousand Year Blood War?

Attached: depkctr-82334f78-3d8d-40ac-a5b7-7e29b869baa2.png (480x356, 315.18K)

Momo, Renji and Kira!

That it fades into irrelievence like the Shaman King and D Gray Man and Inuyasha Boruto edition animes did. Fuck Bleach it was always terrible, the only saving grace were it's women and even soo Mashima does it better even if they are mostly same faces and same body types!

>this board
>hopes
I want more screentime for Yachiru (the cute one). Her story, explain everything about her, and have her live

>irrelievence
IESLB tastelet faggot spotted.
None of these faded, seethe as much as you want. Shaman King is even getting a sequel :)

>hagfaggot has no taste
Who'd have thought?

That these four get the animation they deserve

Attached: DXCxgDcX4AAleuW.jpg (705x835, 122.07K)

I want Yuzu and Karin get rewritten power up.

that it flops and Kubo return to Burn the Witch

>and Kubo returns to [FLOP the Witch]
huh?

High quality modern Bleach doujin.

My hope is that I will get to have fun with all my fellow anons watching new Bleach together every week.

No hopes just a hollow feeling

HORO?!

Attached: Ep1RukiaHearsRoar.png (1249x937, 631.96K)

None, it was the worst part of the mango, so the adaptation will be shit. Abandon all hope, ye who watch this.

mad?

A celebratory release of the missing music from the original Bleach OST

Is one of them really a guy?

Only mistranslation.

i thought they were going to be ishida's harem but instead kubo killed them off one by one, what a waste.

Licking Liltotto

I never cared about Rangiku to be honest. I never hated her, but I never found her attractive either.

My hope it is not ruined and turned into some fanservice garbage like so often happens with anime hiatus. I also hope it ls not dumbed down (even more) to appeal current year kids who watch anime.
Last but not least I hope for 18+ rating for violence and gore and which sadly will never happen