Baki

The series has been rather uneventful in recent times, so would anyone be interested in a Garouden storytime to liven things up? I thought of dropping a volume a day but as i'm rereading it now the wildfangisms really bother me. Does anyone have the raws? Maybe some kind user could translate as we go. Idk just tossing ideas around.

Attached: 1620466023517.jpg (1137x1800, 656.79K)

Nah it's fine. I think it's better for you to wait until the anime starts airing.

I'd love a garouden storytime. I've been meaning to read it for some time now, but it would be much more fun with anons.

Also pubebeard Doppo best Doppo.

Need him to start training and kick jack's shit in

Attached: 8195791-5034367414-1.jpg.png (819x1200, 1.06M)

I'm reading Garouden right now but I can't say I'm really feeling it yet.
Is this really the series which people say is better than Baki?
Baki had a lot more intrigue, even in the first arc. You had Baki fighting the Yasha ape and then he went into the jungle to face some batshit insane operators who wanted to eat him alive.
Garouden just seems to be about karate and wrestling, it a little tame honestly.

Also how strong is this mf in Baki terms? He seems to be about Doppo's level.

Attached: Garouden - Vol.5 Chapter 26 - 14.jpg (750x1065, 99.76K)

You gotta free ypur palette of baki if you wanna enjoy garouden - no one punches the statue of liberty or carves spheres out of obsidian and there's no 4000 gorillion year old chinese techniques either. It sticks to karate, grappling and wrestling, but it is still a great manga and you still havent read the best rcs, crybaby sakura and the tournment

I love how baki made the style of the ancien times into a manga rather than using post asto boy moe shit. Baki is the most japanese manga ever.

I miss when Baki wasn't a fucking jerk

Crybaby Sakura would be B tier or higher in Baki. You can't mention how grounded Garouden is and mention that utter superhuman

Not to be powerlevelfag, but wouldn't GREAT Tatsumi be higher then? And Shozan even higher?

Pickle. I miss him

i didn't really like too many of the characters so the series felt a bit weak.

speaking of series, when raws

Yes. Gib Garouden storytime, never read it!

Attached: 1652280497569.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)

It's not translated

...nevermind

Attached: 1652490317454.jpg (1167x1200, 243.09K)

I have just catch up with Sakamoto days. How do you guys he would fare against the likes of Doppo or Retsu?

If it's bad due to 'wiidfangism', why would you consider a storytime or reread it?

Garouden storytime would be awesome since it's even better than Baki.

Yes, but it takes some volumes for it to become better than Baki. The Crybaby Sakura arc, to bo exact.

Shozan Matsuo is Doppo level, yes.

Wildfang translation is actually ok for Garouden. Totally different from their awful job with Baki.

Sakamoto is Yujiro tier. He'd destroy Doppo and Retsu at the same time with a hand tied in his back.