Good

I want good

Attached: 0by1ubv6r3s81.jpg (500x500, 89.33K)

What's that cringe ass chapter where it's about a manga artist that's getting criticism when it's clearly just about how people see Gege's art?

no

JJK is unironically souless. Most of its characters are bland, they have bland interactions with each other and they are mainly abilities walking to the next cool abilities to fight. The Twitter fanboys can’t even give me an explanation of the power system without being a 5 page essay. It’s not good. Fujimoto and Togashi are gems.

>fanboys
*fangirls
I don't know a single male JJK fan irl
meanwhile all my girl friends (normalfags) love this (and kimetsu).

Gojo should have been the MC.

I don't read JJK, is this picture accurate?

Not at all, I have no idea why it ended up being the shitpost of choice.

This the thing is the anime simply elevates these things to feel more fun due to quality.

>JJK is unironically souless.
It's a reflection of this generation's lack of soul. It's what sells and is popular so the author would be stupid to not keep doing what he's doing. But it lacks the charm, edginess, uniqueness, rawness of previous popular battle shonen.

Why don't modern 'BIG' battle shounen hit the same way that Bleach, Naruto, One Piece etc. does?
A ton of people shit on Bleach, Naruto and One Piece and it seems to me that people rate modern shounen like BnHA and JJK etc a lot higher than battle shounen from 10-15+ years ago, but when I compare stuff like JJK to Bleach it feels so fucking soulless despite all the flaws Bleach has.
Is it the huge influx of more normalfags getting into anime in a post Attack on Titan anime world?
Not to say that there still isn't any good battle shounen coming out these days, but comparing the big ones now to the big ones then it feels like the shit is much worse.

It's because you're nostalgic for bleach and not for modern shounen

YOU WANT GOOD?! TOO BAD! HERE BAD! FUCK U!

I don't think so, because I was not keeping up with shounen back then and I was not interested in Bleach.

Okay I'm gonna spout the most retarded theory but hear me out.
I think it's the audience you associate with newer battle shounen. The people who watched Naruto and Bleach did so decades ago and probably continued watching anime after that. The (majority of) people watching newer mainstream shows are passerby people looking for new media to consume. Most people on this board have a superiority complex about their tastes and do not like normalfags getting into anime. So the end result is you end up making a subconscious negative image for the latter and do not even give it a proper chance. As another user said, nostalgia may also play a part in this, but that's all just the nonsense I tell myself.

tldr; new popular thing BAD and SOULESS because I do not like when people have fun

the current generation is closer to god, and therefore have far more soul than other generations, sad that you dont see that

I would agree with you but
>Fujimoto and Togashi are gems
Dilate and kys

Watch the ED of JJK. Carefully consider the choice of music and aesthetics. What do you thin the target audience is? Now compare it to any ED from the previously mentioned Big 3.

>"Kill yourself for liking something I don't like!"

Attached: Gl4W9K2.jpg (1280x720, 97.03K)

Not a valid metric. The aesthetics and music choice for an ending has nothing to do with the target audience. Even the big three had "girl focused" openings/endings
From the top of my head
>Skychord from Bleach
>Lovers from Shippuden

yes, we had a arc for a female character that was just like the pic and the memes about HxH being scribles, it was so bad that people try to deny