Did miura ever leave notes to his assistant on how to finish the story?

Did miura ever leave notes to his assistant on how to finish the story?

Attached: e636b880c237d31b6160ca8ae64d3ab0--the-all-sad.jpg (322x340, 41.81K)

We don't know.

it doesn't matter, it'll never end how it would've originally had he not died, he most likely would've changed his mind at some point and given us a completely different ending to whatever was written in the notes.

seems likely, but japs will likely never touch it because him dying means it's sealed off forever or something in their mind

Maybe in half a decade or so

I like to think he just had no clue how to end the story and just left the story at the point where It makes the most sense.

Yes grifith won, but at least gatsu and caska will find peace leaving in the island protected from the curse and new family friends.

At least that's how I like to think it ended.

Attached: 1589084584488.jpg (2774x1993, 346K)

>but at least gatsu and caska will find peace leaving in the island protected from the curse and new family friends.
How'd you get to that conclusion? Griffith just showed up and will burn the island once fully back to his senses.

Attached: Berserk_v16_p141.png (1207x1800, 266.52K)

Story is over dude, you wasted 20 years of your life in an unfinished series

>Continuing my manga that everyone loves and is waiting for more chapters?
>Nah I've got to play idolmaster start writing different mangas that are even more gay and nobody cares about them and die

I'm willing to believe that Miura not only left notes but also talked it over in detail with his team of assistants. The later chapters of Berserk definitely give the impression that Miura knew that he was going to die soon. If Miura knew he was gonna die soon, he wouldn't keep his team in the dark about it.

>releases a great series
>goes on hiatus to play idolmaster
>refuse to elaborate further
>dies

Attached: 72462462456.png (166x182, 14.13K)

You WILL drink the copium and you WILL think that Miura wasn't enjoying his life and doing whatever he wanted with all the sucker money coming his way and funding his retirement and you WILL believe that he absolutely totally had the Buttserk ending completely written out and detailed and those assistants (that nobody knew a damn thing about or cared) are really gonna finish it all

At this point I've come to accept that Berserk will remain unfinished. I doubt that Studio Gaga will continue the story. It's not impossible, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

I bet you spent the last half hour hitting F5 waiting for a (You), faggot.

What assistant?

Move the fuck on already

I will never move on.

read bakker if you want something similar to berserk

Thank you for sharing, i think about it almost every night never even considered this. its cathartic.

Attached: 1634160779309.gif (268x151, 2M)

he didn't leave shit otherwise they would be ending it, he didn't care about Berserk anymore, the drop in quality has been pronounced for two decades now
why not? if a person left notes that means he wants his work to be continued, why would people not grant him his wish?

>The later chapters of Berserk definitely give the impression that Miura knew that he was going to die soon
yes, no doubt he knew he was going to die of aortic dissection, something that can happen to literally anyone at any time for no discernible reason and presents no prior symptoms.