BLEACH TYBW production leaks

According to credible leaker, pierrot has booked a 4 cour late night timeslot for TYBW for now. The pacing so far is 4 chapters/episode. 48-52 episodes are confirmed and can increase based on how much new content Kubo's adding and the novel adaptations(Kubo has talked about adapting WDKALY). Also Yhwach's beard won't grow like in the manga and will stay consistent. Getsuga Tenshou is black and red unlike purple as shown in the PV.

Kubo had talked about working with the animators on the Unohana fight back in March and yesterday he said he is adding techniques and actions that weren't shown in the anime, most likely referring to fight scenes. Although not specifying the exact scene I think it's a good guess that the production has reached the second invasion.

Attached: Production.png (2500x1367, 1.48M)

>recent or upcoming content 1
>recent or upcoming content 2
>recent or upcoming content 3
>recent or upcoming content 4
CAN'T STOP WINNING, BROS!

Based Trips of truth. Adding stuff in the second half and a satisfying final fight can fit into 55-60 episodes. 4 chapters/episodes is perfect pacing unlike the old anime.

What's wrong with that?

>Techniques and actions
He better show all the remaining Bankai.

Jaymes Hanson is not a credible leaker or source of information. At all.

I expect way more than just 48 episodes.

>Also Yhwach's beard won't grow like in the manga and will stay consistent
what the fuck, this adaptation is awful

Attached: samefagging.png (2048x1230, 761.13K)

Long running shows are booked in cours and are renewed by at the end of their confirmed run based on viewership, ratings and such. Look at BC. Based on Bleach's sales on TVTokyo it's safe to assume it will get more episodes after the initially planned 4 cour.

Attached: 2022.jpg (1241x765, 98.26K)

Based Kubo. Seems like it will quite the ride

Kill yourself bleachfag

>4 manga chapters for episode
if this is true then is going to be bullshit like the remake of adventures of dai.
>getsuga tenshou is black and red
stopped being black and red quite a long time ago,last time he used getsuga tenshou it was just light blue (watch the anime again)
>4 chapters/episodes is perfect pacing unlike the old anime.
>i can't watch if the pacing is normal i need to watch stuff looking generic but forgetting about the source material and removing sexy content.
and underfag detected instantly normally pacing is 1 for slow paced anime,2 for regular shounen anime,4 is just an anime that will be instantly dropped unless most of the pages are battle and made in 2 pages spread for several chapters (like one punch man which has lot of stuff but dialogue is minimal to give foccus to the fight) sadly 4 chapters are too much and most content will be lost.
The only way it could be saved is if he pleases the fans and make lot of sexy beach episodes along showing slutty mama orihime with her almost non existant bikini in a final episode.

Replied to wrong user was meant for

>Yhwach's beard won't grow like in the manga and will stay consistent
RUINED

>if this is true then is going to be bullshit like the remake of adventures of dai.
Bleach chapters are mostly consist of fights with wide spreads and few dialogues in between. 4 chapters is good enough for that, as for backstories and other stuff 2-3 chapters is enough. This isn't HxH or One Piece text and panel heavy chapters.

unohana? and since when she was shown fighting,in the manga the only time she is shown fighting for real is when she is shown to be the original kenpachi or zaraki (forgot which one was it) and even then she didn't show her bankai.

>N-NO! NOT MY GROWING B-BEARD!
Kubo probably did that as an aesthetic choice, it had no other importance.

Ok. This is still coming from Jaymes Hanson. The same moron who made up the whole Disney + rumor. Looking through the internet, I don't see any source for that kind of rumor aside from his stupid youtube video.

Fanboys really are idiots.

and you are wrong bleach is similar to one piece with spread and text so 2 chapters is perfect pacing.
it would be like shaman king remake that did the shit of 4 chapters by episode and we know how it flopped.
next time stop proving you are mentally impaired that can't concentrate or remember content that was shown a week ago without having to rewatch the whole thing.

Has Bleach been promoted by Crunchyroll for fall?

>Bleach chapters are similar to One Piece

Attached: JK_laughing.jpg (596x699, 156.89K)

>bleach is similar to one piece with spread and text
Kill yourself

>he is adding techniques and actions that weren't shown
BASED. All wrongs will be righted. Bankaibros won't get kekked anymore.

Attached: 1635574680295.jpg (2160x778, 293.82K)

Left was kino