Are those who watched ttgl with Any Forums still here?

are those who watched ttgl with Any Forums still here?

what are you doing now in life?

Attached: Gurren_Lagann_key_visual.jpg (265x376, 189.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andy_kelley/status/1531710384595292165
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Studying to be a lawyer and jacking off to lolis. So not much has changed.

If you’ve been here since 2007, you should kill yourself. It’s clear that you don’t value your time and will contribute nothing to society.

Yes. Haruhi/Death Note/Code Geass/Monster/Akagi/Kaiji/GL Any Forums was the best Any Forums. I quit coming here once naruto Manga ended or bleach Manga got canceled whatever happened first and swore I was done. Lucky star and umineko fsggots destroyed this place and now it's just pathetic and so is the medium. I was just here togsshi news

not blogging

first time I've visited here in maybe 10 years broseph

Thinking about how to get rid of off-topic threads.

Working, buying Gunpla, minding my own business and maintaining my own peace.

darker then black was better

Yeah, just working and become more jaded by the day. I actually found myself watching clips of TTGL recently. I can't believe I was 13 when I was watching this you fags for the first time. Good times though, I really miss it.

They should've had Simon and Yoko hook up at the end, not like they had anyone else anymore. Both of them growing old all alone was sad.

Still shipping Kamina with Simon.
Hope you guys are okay, still the same but older, desu.

Nia's death was tone deaf and forced. The point of the show was "Fuck logic, you can do anything you want if you want it enough, goddamn magic" and she just randomly fucking dies after they throw galaxies at the bad guy with a robot almost as big as my dick.

watched it last year
yes i'm still here

It was bullshit and Imaishi's fatass being hellbent on making sure Simon ended up as a dirty hobo pissed me off. Still does.

it's been a while user,
im doing okay i guess, my small business keeping my small family alive, enough to buy pricey robot figurines.

wishing ya'll are doing well brothers and sisters.

>I quit coming here
Didn't you say that in another thread the other day? Leave faggot

>The point of the show was "Fuck logic, you can do anything you want if you want it enough, goddamn magic"
filtered

>what are you doing now in life?

Wageslaving every day, playing videogames and occasionally getting lucky on Tinder.

still a neet
I wish I hadn't outlived this site by so long, I don't even know where else to go at this point

Hot take incoming
Kamina was the best thing from this show

The man behind the best new programming language might agree

twitter.com/andy_kelley/status/1531710384595292165