Rumiko Takahashi thread

Let's see how many of you actually read her shit

Attached: 1641377246033.jpg (1024x1024, 290.67K)

Yashahime is her best work.

sexo with femRanma

Lots of physical manga being released in English right now
>June 21: Yashahime Princess Half-Demon Manga Volume 1
>June 28: Maison Ikkoku Collector's Edition Manga Volume 8
>July 12: Mao Volume 6

sex with maleRanma

I read Ranma 1/2, it was good.

Why are you trying to push Yashahime as Takahashi work in every single thread?
I’m gonna avoid posting in this thread because all you do is try to bait anons.

I read part of Ranma but I dropped it. If I was a horny Japanese child I probably would have liked it.

It's funny

Ok but where's my english physicals for Fujita's stuff?

Japanese people aren’t funny, that’s why they draw naked women in their “comedy” manga.

This.
It’s probably the same retard who opens these “super” threads, whenever I see that obvious bait as first post I dont reply in the thread and just let it get archive.
Open a non-bait thread next time, cya.

Attached: funny nanoka fail.gif (384x550, 228.88K)

fuck off rumitard this board is for Any Forumsdachichads only
except you you're actually cool

She should fuck off with her anti-shounen bullshit.

But now that's most of Japan and their mainly SHIT taste, I guess.

great talent for premises, character designs and dynamics, all completely wasted on someone who patently refuses to advance the romance even a little, and would rather drag it out for 400 chapters even though it gets mind-numbingly repetitive after the 70 mark

I read a few chapters of UY then decided to watch the entire anime series instead.

Just finished Rinne

I'm kind of stunned at how low key and dull every aspect of it was. Like she was really trying to make more of a Ranma-lite type of series with a girl meeting supernatural guy again while trying to keep the tone exactly the total opposite of Inu Yasha. The whole thing is episodic from start to finish.

I've read Ranma and a small bit of Inuyasha. Haven't had any desire to read any more from her.

Would it be possible to make a connected universe out of her series?

Urusei Yatsura might be the hardest one to attach to everything else since everything is huge and global scale epic like aliens stealing all the oil on the planet, and almost taking over Earth twice.

Ranma can work with Rin-ne and maybe Inu Yasha since local neighborhoods see little supernatural mystical magic stuff but it is definitely present. They all have the same things with ghosts, yokai, curses, and magic stuff like mirrors and jewelry everywhere. Inu Yasha and Mermaid's Scar easily work in the same universe.

One Pound Gospel and Maison Ikoku are a little toned down with almost no magic stuff happening at all, but it's just as wacky so it could exist in the same world, where they just never ran into anything magic or undead.

It could all be in different time periods.

All the things that happened in Urusei Yatsura happened in 1979-81ish. While Ranma happened around 1989 or 90. Maison Ikoku happened in 1987-88. Kagome traveled from 1996 to the 1500s so that one is easy. Rin-ne mostly occurred in 2008. While Mao takes place in the 1920s. There can be little bits of overlap like Rokudo's grandmother knowing Cologne, or having met Cherry. Maybe she exorcised Sakura's youkai a couple times.