*it ain't me starts playing*

*it ain't me starts playing*

Attached: 66133075-e9e5-4903-a3b3-2719d3dc9a95.jpg (1200x630, 178.76K)

Tell me you don't know shit about CCR without telling me you don't know shit about CCR.

based

normalfag's favorite Gundam

That's not Seed.

That's not Wing

How exactly did the Federation government work? The president or leader or whatever never played that much of a role.

How was Zeon run after the Zabis all died?

Attached: not sure mama 5.jpg (1311x1080, 161.28K)

>How was Zeon run after the Zabis all died?

Attached: 1623730035194.png (544x960, 472.1K)

Depends on the age group and which one they saw on Cartoon Network.

But it's a Principality. There needs to be a monarchy/

Have you seen Zeta or Unicorn?

Attached: ci8gep1hyzi61.jpg (1280x1630, 409.94K)

True enough

Mr. Big are the only Any Forums band of consequence

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 7.16K)

Hirasawa is the only Any Forums musician of consequence.

Blasphemy

I've rewatched all of the Gundams and they were all shit when you take off the nostalgia goggles. 08th was the only one that is somewhat decent. Which is odd because I don't recall really liking it when I was a kid.

Not sure why I'm sharing this, but that romance scene is the first (and only) time I ever got the buttlfly feeling in my stomach from watching something. You typically only get that feeling when you lose your virginity for the first time.

The most unrealist thing about Gundam is the lack of action from humanity after the 1st colony drop attempt. If a colony dropped on Earth it could potentially wipe out all of humanity. Everyone on earth would be in favor of destroying all the colonies and never building them again.

You'd think so, but 'Murika still has more guns than people after all of those school shootings, so you'd be wrong.
Half of the people would be like "Maybe we can just get rid of the really big colonies?" and the other have would go "FUCK YOU DON'T TAKE MY COLONIES!"

You have a higher chance of winning the lottery than being involved in mass shooting, so it's understandable Americans don't care about it. But a colony drop, by contrast, can potentially wipe out all of humanity. All of those colonies would have either gotten nuked or downsized.

You can't ban colonies any more than you can ban moons and asteroids

Ban assault moons.