Which one is the most charming female character in anime

Attached: mosaic3b6b7e585c0d4969cc59b06d6aa9e39dfa0f2a36.jpg (615x310, 61.48K)

Any version of Asuka is far more charming than your options.

Attached: 1648025339880.jpg (1668x1920, 1.03M)

Holo is the playful/teasing one, C.C. is the cynical one
We need more seductive chill gf in anime

Asuka is the literal opposite of charming. I love her, but she's literally written to be an annoying bitch

No, she is not. She is loud and energetic. You can say she is full of life. And that makes her charming for me.

>Autistic witch
>charming

Attached: 1654039805509.png (675x900, 524.65K)

Witch charmed thousands of men in her long life, while Shirley failed to charm even one.

Unless you're a Chad, she'll demean you for every little thing you do, will always compare herself to you, will be an even bigger bitch if you're more competent than her on something, is childish and behaves like the 14 year old she is
The only time she was charming was during EoE honestly other than that I don't see it unless you're emotionally stunted

ENTER

(But of those two Holo's the better one.)

Attached: tumblr_pa6rfydRRo1ufsyoco1_r1_raw.png (474x669, 319.16K)

>Shirley failed to charm even one.
She charmed me.

user, why did you describe perfect girl while claiming that she is not charming? But jokes aside, we just have different tastes. Everything about Asuka is appealing for me, even how difficult it's to get her.

Tsundere enjoyers master race, we must unite against ancient hags!

All 3 are perfect how could I ever choose one?

pimple face annoying brat. might do as your first gf but i dont think i want to be anywhere near her once real life starts kicking in

Good luck with ever getting a girl ever remotely as beautiful and smart as Asuka.

Kurisu

Okay, she is Asuka's equal in intelligence, I give you that. But are you really great enough to get her without a crucible that Okabe was forced to endure?

Obv not she's basically the biggest celeb in science, but why do you think asuka is within your abilities

>equal
The mother of time travel would blow Asuka the fuck out intellectually.

Attached: 69875656_p0.jpg (893x1263, 276.74K)

Korbo has better bants

Attached: 9d63575c7d193ff2966c154bd601e2ce.gif (500x281, 1.27M)

Asuka never survived long enough to receive proper education. She had potential to become an exeptional scientist, like her mother before her.

Being a slut is easy for woman. Devoting yourself to one man is a virtue