It's acceptable to claim that FMAB is the best shonen ever...

It's acceptable to claim that FMAB is the best shonen ever, but when you do the same thing with Chainsaw Man you get ridiculed and laughed at. Why? Are new shonen simply not allowed to take the crown?

Attached: 91tadC4LSVLff.jpg (1145x900, 366.77K)

>Why
Because Chainsawman is fucking garbage

Because CSM is edgy shit fro zoomers

Have you ever considered that CSM is really not that good, and is actually far worse than FMA?

This isn't even saying that FMA is necessarily the best shounen ever, just that its noticeably better than CSM in just theming alone.

Why is it more well-accepted to say that classic X is the best X ever instead of new popular X?

because chainsawman didn't have any substance

FMAB is the only shonen Any Forums likes so it has to rabidly tear down anything that's better than it

annon.. this is /a

everyone here thinks they're forced to say the same dumbfuck opinions. they're not gonna admit anything popular made after 2010 is good.

Shitty bait

>Retards are still falling for the bait threads Diaperfag/jeremy have been doing for months

Hunter x Hunter: Succession War Arc >> Hunter x Hunter >>>>> Attack on Titan (Until ch. 123) > Chainsaw Man > Fullmetal Alchemist > Jojo's Bizarre Adventure > Soul Eater > Hell's Paradise > Dragon Ball > Magi > Attack on Titan > Naruto > One Piece > D.Gray-man > Fire Punch > Claymore > Jujutsu Kaisen > Bleach > Fairy Tail > Katekyo Hitman Reborn > Demon Slayer > Seven Deadly Sins > Deadman Wonderland > My Hero Academia > Blue Exorcist > Assassination Classroom

HXH & FMA are the cream of the crop.

>Wan Piss
>better than anything

>It's bad because.....IT'S JUST BAD OKAY?!?!

You aren't even trying to hide the fact that you just hate the series because it's new and popular. The amount of bias and disingenuity of Any Forums is disgusting.

Attached: klm3827jn.jpg (1842x1507, 202.93K)

>a Yusei Matsui work at the bottom
Nigger hands typed this post

This
Not reading the rest of this thread

Hunterfags are mentally ill

>Chainsoyman
>Popular
It's gonna get less of an anime boost than Spy did

But does CSM have refined "humor" like this?

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.39K)

People are just mad that Fujimoto is the modern day Go Nagai/Tezuka.
In a couple of years he'll be seen as the GOAT.

The hesitance in accepting CSM as not only one of the finest pieces of literature conceived within the medium, but the last century as a whole is deeply disappointing to me. I think it largely comes down to those who looked at previous works as being the finest culmination of a generation of creatives, and then CSM drops and they're left thinking, "what was I so excited for"? The conception of series that's of such an overall quality would've been inconceivable to me years ago, but here I am, not only aware of CSM but those who deny it's quality.