Was it a good idea to deconstruct the idea that men shouldn't cry?

Was it a good idea to deconstruct the idea that men shouldn't cry?

Attached: virgin BAAAAAAAAW.png (4300x2000, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3HoivKZg5ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good mangaka (right)
>I'll make my protagonist cry, that will be an emotional moment for them and the reader
Bad mangaka (left)
>It was really emotional when that protag cried in a manga I like, I want that same moment in my manga

Crying is only acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon

Tokyo Revengers's plot doesn't work unless Hanagaki's past self is a whiney bitch. It's not about drama or comedy, just contrast (albeit lazily written)

more like you can't have a competent time traveler MC or he would achieve stuff too easily

for me, it's
>MC doesn't cry, just becomes completely mindbroken

Attached: 1587050097453.jpg (942x1657, 285.9K)

The series on the right are targeted at boys while the left manga are aiming for the fujo audience. And ReZero is just LNshit for subhuman retards.
Bad comparison. At least compare worksof the same subgenre.

Sad desperation. The Fujo Market is tiny. These are just terrible works targeting young boys without understanding what makes a male character great.

>kanokari
>fujo market

Kill yourself, underage Any Forumsedditor.

most jap creators are pretty damn aware that fujos are a profitable demographic. Video related.

youtu.be/3HoivKZg5ck

>Rental Girlfriend
>Fujo

Look. I just want males to not cry like the whiny bitches that make up Japan's shit-eating populace.

Like, none of these motherfuckers sat down and watches cartoons from the 80s and 90s like G.I.Joe, Transformers; X-Men and the Avengers; Batman, Superman, and Justice League...

Motherfuckers spend too much laughing at someone's crying, and too little time picking themselves up and doing what they need to do.

Men don't cry.

This, too bad it's rare

Boys think men don't cry.

Here the best move is to not do anything, the movement against toxic masculinity started as
>men should be able to let their emotions out in more healthy ways than keeping them inside until it comes out as anger
But normies, media and retard just turned it into
>Look an angry man let’s tell him what a horrible person he is for letting his emotions out

Any Forums is still around.

Japan and Korea animated most of those cartoons retard.
Americans are incapable of creation.

spbp

Attached: ronswan.jpg (1366x768, 105.33K)

Just because you sob like a little butch doesn’t mean you have to BE a little bitch

Attached: 6D75A6ED-300E-4E73-A24E-B1227CDAD35F.jpg (1262x713, 107.33K)

a character who doesnt cry at all isnt human, male or female.
crying like deku is just pathetic though.

I think its only really a problem when a character does it all the time. It makes them seem mentally weak. Which is kind of the point of the characters on the left as none of them have had any real hardships compared to the characters on the right prior to their story beginning.