Boku no Hero Academia:

The crossover is we are all waiting for.

Attached: 2B4E917A-D9E6-44E4-84B3-BA1A7093FCEE.jpg (1200x1370, 1.2M)

Attached: FLfhR4tagAAkkS8.jpg (3541x2508, 1.18M)

but what if it’s not the crossover we get?

Attached: 636B9DE1-5F7F-4DA9-8D74-F7E941146C5E.jpg (900x677, 105.29K)

I don't remember Koichi being angry even one single time in the series. Even Deku gets angry when he ses people being hurt or threatned.
But when 6 basically raped Pop, then straight up said to Koichi "I'm gonna kill you girlfriend and then I'm gonna kill you", Koichi's only reaction was "whoa, you ok dude? better go to the hospital"
Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with him. Maybe he is like AFO: there is something missing in his head and there are emotions he just can't feel.

Bakugo? Simply one of the best supporting characters in shonen manga ever, he has painstakingly demonstrated to ALWAYS be there to give GODku a much needed though love, which he lacked since his absent father was having a little vacation in Tartarus. Just like the truest of friends he was never afraid to criticise GODku's weaknesses.
I am happy because such an excellent rival and BEST friend will be there 100% when GODku inevitably SAVES Shiggy (sugoi, kino and canon) and the three of them unequivocally DESTROY AfO (padre) for good.
God, I love Bakugo so fucking much.

Attached: number one.png (542x636, 295.02K)

What killed the hy-OUGH?!!

Attached: YOKkLK9lDOJIdE1l49N2U97A.jpg (1280x1752, 253.47K)

He’s gotten angry, but not like blood thirsty, he’s also gotten serious before.

>Holy shit, I just realized that the police in the spic shooting in Texas were literally just like Mirio.
>>parents want to charge in and save their children (like Deku wanted to save Eri) even though they were much weaker (just like Deku's AfO, which would be even with 7 quirks weaker than le invincible quirk)
>>the police stop then from saving their children (Mirio stops Deku from saving Eri, which he could and would have done on his own, if Mirio hadn't interfered)

Miriosistets, how could we let this transphobe get last...

Attached: bakucuck applauding dekuchad.png (631x585, 228.66K)

What are vigs sale numbers? Is it selling well? Never heard of it outside of /bnha/

This will be true only if Hori drops the stupid "DIE SHITTY NERD RAWR I'M SO FUCKING PISSED" gag.

He's been like that many times. Even before when Pop literally accused Soga of rape to Sogas face Koichis reaction was like he didn't hear or get anything. But that mental thing he is his special skill. though lot of dudes are calm like him irl. Its why he doesn't jump to stereotyping in a way. He's not exactly kind he's a simple type who treats both sides the victim and aggressor the same. Unlike AFO because he does for good output is overall good because his nature throws people of ad it's hard to stay mad too long at a dumb airhead

Attached: 5.jpg (784x1145, 197.33K)

the gag is what makes him cute though.

deku's so adorable when he's acting all bratty. I wanna see the second user pull him over his knee and give him a spanking

Attached: 98727554_p0.png (802x1067, 1.1M)

honest question, I've seen the anime and haven't read the manga. is it worth it? or should i just wait for the new season this year.

Do you mean My Hero anime? How far did you get into it? Honestly, I think it starts dropping in quality half way into Season 3. The manga covers some things better than the anime. There are still some great moments on occasion, but I don't blame a person for dipping at Season 4.
MHA Vigilantes doesnt have an anime yet, and the manga is apparently going to be ending soon. Personally I like Vigilantes more for its smaller cast and smaller scale story. Also I just dont like Deku.

What killed the hype?

YOUR MOM IS A WHORE!

The 7 quirks and cyclical training arcs for me. Why are there so many training arcs?

>fun fact: nitroglycerin causes erectile dysfunction

the manga is better than the anime and it's ending soon

the anime is serviceable enough if you weren't into it enough to want to read it though

>MHA Vigilantes doesnt have an anime yet
>yet
you're optimistic huh

I thought they said they were working on a new MHA anime in the future? Maybe that is just old news before COVID or was a rumor.

I've never heard anything like that so I dunno. They're making a couple new OVAs for this summer but as far as I know a Vigs adaptation isn't in the works

lack of deku

Attached: mm.png (1280x1306, 617.7K)

Yeah, I saw that article too, but since nothing ever came of it and it was never referenced outside of that article, I think it was fake. That, and if they were making a spinoff anime, they'd probably do SMASH, just because the characters are already popular.