Fate is a Joke

Fate is a Joke

Attached: 1653759826934.jpg (780x1028, 137.78K)

Yeah, the joke is that she can walk on water but not swim.

bot thread

What I learned about the Fate girls from Any Forums even though I've never watched/read it:
- Saber is a chronic jobber, gets choked out by a normal teacher dude
- Rin is a tsundere, is weak to anal
- Sakura is a wormslut and used goods
- Illya (sp?) is a your loli ojou-sama, she's a lesbian and has a chocolate girlfriend
Is this mostly correct?

Saber can't swim because she never had to. That's the joke yes. They explain it to you before she goes swimming

Love FATE

Attached: FB_IMG_16094501263764329.jpg (720x876, 397.86K)

>Behold, this is Gae Bolg! The cursed spear that reverses the nature of causality, the meaning of "cause and effect" in the order of things, to make it so the cause of the "lance being thrust" comes from the effect of the "opponent's heart being pierced" by it! It determines the opponent's fate simply through its use, an always fatal move that pierces the heart with one thrust! It is an attack on destiny itself, a top-notch power just a step away from the Authority of the Gods! The actual action of the thrust is merely a formality, as the lance has already pierced the opponent's heart before the attack has even started! The "result" of "the heart of the opponent has been pierced" is created earlier than it is thrust, while the "cause" that "the lance has pierced through the heart" is generated later! If it is released, the opponent is dead!

>Granted this only if your luck stat isn't high enough. Because in that case the spear is just a worthless piece of shit.

Attached: Cu4.png (512x724, 326.98K)

Your average TMfag is about as human as a bot.

We've already had this thread once this week so I'll just hijack it. Why the fuck did you faggots tell me Fate/Extra Last Encore was bad? Really the most fun I've ever had with anything on the franchise, it's pretty fresh in themes and presentation, and extremely well put together. You guys just hate fun things. Also, Nero a cute. The only possible real flaw is that it's a bit too fast paced, they could probably get away with 2 cours and dedicate an extra episode or two to each floor.

Attached: Nero.jpg (1280x720, 103.2K)

Based

seethe retard this is what you fateshitters deserve

>she's a lesbian
No, my waifu is totally pure and straight.

Attached: 7b95b5e481a1f2356eb03052e59ad2d331bc10a673e67f3206f4d02bd30ff622.jpg (1800x1800, 403.04K)

They were confused and enraged that it wasn't a 1:1 adaptation.

true but it's a funny joke
or at least it used to be

>Is this mostly correct?
Liar, you've seen it all to exhaustion.

If you are anime only: it's confusing as fuck and can't follow it properly and it just doesn't make sense.
If you played og Extra: it isn't an adaptation but rather its own thing (for example, there is no "floors" in og Extra, it's a tournament). The major differences were supposed to be hints at how the story is thematically different, but people just kept complaining (to this day) without trying to understand what it tries to tell. Also, it's confusing as fuck.

>If you are anime only: it's confusing as fuck and can't follow it properly and it just doesn't make sense
I've never played it and the only time I felt like I couldn't keep up with what was happening is when they handwaved 4th floor and I had to check if I just hadn't skipped an episode or two. Barring that everything that happened was pretty clear using only what the show told me. You just need to pay attention.

I mean, this isn't really like the case of Zero or UBW where you need to pay attention to get it right. There are a lot of information that you won't know if you didn't play the game, the protagonist's personality is completely different for example (which is deliberate but didn't stop the people from complaining kek).
Glad that you enjoyed it though.

Why keep reposting the same shit thread OP? Can you at least post the one about saber's flat ass and muscular back?

>- Rin is a tsundere, is weak to anal
Wrong. Shirou told her that her weakest point is her clitoris, but people like the anus meme too much to notice that, I guess.

The effect failed but it still wounded Saber to the point of uselessness for several days.

You forgot about futa dick