How come nobody is talking about the perfect love story?

How come nobody is talking about the perfect love story?

Attached: yande.re 938944 aikawa_fudou armor bandages bodysuit culverin_bear heels hojo_anna majima_kiki megane no_bra ojino_hayato stockings tagme thighhighs weapon.jpg (2000x2828, 560.72K)

Nagamonday was yesterday.

Would be better without the power rangers shit

Carrangers did it first. In that case the villainess made the first step.

We talk every week after the episode.

we dont talk about good anime

Attached: [SubsPlease] Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - 03 (1080p) [7F4FF625].mkv_snapshot_16.09.625.jpg (1920x1080, 221.56K)

there's no love between people of 2 different ethnicities it's just pure lust and nothing more

because kuroitsu and blader did it better a season earlier

Attached: perhaps the true heroes was the henshins we made along the way.png (2197x1242, 1.62M)

Attached: threesome.jpg (1677x946, 90.07K)

I like it better than sxf

>perfect love story
..user

Heat princess had some really nice legs.

too good to discuss on Any Forums outside of the secret threads

Idk

Dropped with episode 1 rule, it's shit. Forced premise.

this sadly, the sentai stuff feels like it only gets in the way since its so poorly constructed anyway

People talk here mostly to bitch and shit about shows, but this? There has been nothing wrong with it so far. Even the (spanish) dub is good ( I don't know what the situation with other dubs)

Kuroitsu and Blader did great, but this is a little better

This is some good stuff

I like that the MC is finally, finally an actual guy and not a twink or insecure highschool loser.

Actually looks more inspired on Yatterman and Doronjo. The author seems to have surface knowledge on sentai. Probably he just watched a couple of sentais in his early childhood but the sentai gimmick allowed him to add more girls and also le sentai poses are le funny. Just saiyan

Attached: 9182713.jpg (512x363, 45.85K)