One piece

The tenth strawhat

Attached: YAMATO38.png (1200x1920, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/jVyGJ57PYZ7/results
youtube.com/watch?v=jNGWOsht1N0
youtube.com/watch?v=PC8T1i3inHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At long last it's confirmed.

Attached: 95971660_p0.png (1170x1600, 2.79M)

After you scrub all the floors in the New World, then we can talk about joining. Take her away!

Attached: TheKing.gif (384x239, 115.8K)

Where's the leaks to confirm this?

Is she the final member or will there he one more?

here's the leaks
*pisses on your face*

>stronger than adv CoC user by just kicking harder

Attached: FNu2uZ6aAAU7f1o.jpg (568x1011, 71.84K)

Soon.

Attached: Sunny bathing.jpg (1438x1172, 340.43K)

>people hated this wholesome joiner and wanted to deny her freedom to be an adventure fag with Luffy
So many bad guys here!

Attached: 1653319977011.jpg (1280x858, 130.77K)

Attached: Yamato cope compilation 2.jpg (2676x1134, 739.9K)

Reminder that Shitmato fans are the worst thing to ever plague this general

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-21 162046.png (1179x231, 100.85K)

I’M A DENIALFAG PLEASE POST THE LEAKS WHY EVERYONE IS SO SURE YAMATO WILL JOIN POST THE FUCKING LEAKS

Did you just start that collage?

All still true.

Post fake spoilers, they are usually better than what Oda writes.

We've known Yamato was going to join for over a year now.

Attached: strawhat_crew.jpg (1080x639, 117.23K)

Explain this "proper logic" to me right now.

Attached: schizoid.png (995x425, 393.95K)

No, I made that one last year

admirals>yonko

Attached: kizaru whitebeard.gif (500x281, 782.87K)

This is the first ever denialfag I capped

Attached: yamato cope 1.jpg (1655x134, 32.26K)

RAIMEI HAKKEI

>Yamato announces out of nowhere to the Strawhats that she's their next crewmate
>Rest of the crew asks who the fuck she is
>Yamato goes on one of her schizo rambles for an hour

Attached: Chapter_726.png (1568x1145, 2.68M)

will need to double check

Even without those hints, they were kind of obvious. In the last chapter:

-Momo presents himself as a dragon to the Flower Capital, then poofs down to human and in the smoke we see the scabbards and Hiory before we hear " let me present you the Shogun of Wano". You have to follow that up with showing adult Momo.

-Most of the Straw Hats are already together at the field hospital that Chopper set up with Myagi. It's not surprising the last few Straw Hats would get there, for only a couple of Straw Hats were not severly injured during the raid. ( Brook, Franky, jinbei,

-Yamato is holding Luffy, if he brings Luffy to the field hospital, to the rest of the crew, Yamato will meet the rest of the Straw Hats.

Which hints? Please I can’t understand

You’re right, her logic is a bit spurious, even comical. Good thing One Piece isn’t a gag manga or she might actually have a chance of arguing her way into the crew.

Attached: Oda clones.png (714x875, 1.25M)

>Super speed
>Super strength
>Invisibility
>Fire
>Flight
>Fast movement in water
>Tough skin more resistant than armement haki maasters'
>Regeneration
>Raid suit boosting all of the above
>Armement haki
>Observation haki (most likely will evolve into future sight)
Does he even need CoC ? He's already stronger than Kid and Law's crew combined

First all those guys are almost dead (zoro is in some kind of purgatory), and secondly they sent the ships there just in case the raid worked. Now that it has the ball is in the 5 elders court. Will they punt, or rig the game. Now that Nika has awakened they have to do something. Will a buster call work?....heck no.

Retards were saying last chapter confirmed she was leading the beast pirates

Attached: she will lead the beast pirates bro.jpg (1110x184, 29.37K)

We post-Enies Lobby now.

Attached: 1643831371678.png (238x174, 53.53K)

Is there really no other hint than the pokeball one? That’s a bit of a leap to go from that to “Yamato is confirmed”, especially considering there’s so many possibilities of characters being captured out there. Feel free to prove me wrong

I want to suffocate between his giant boobs.

Chapter 783

Gear fourth is teased in the final panel.

Chapter 784

Gear fourth is shown for the first time, and Luffy gets a clear advantage on Doffy

Now, let's parallel these two chapters to Wano

Chapter 1043

Gear fifth is teased in the final panel

Chapter 1044

Gear fifth is shown for the first time, and Luffy gets a clear advantage against Kaido

Moving on to 785 and 1045

Chapter 785

Luffy vs. Doffy

Chapter 1045

Luffy vs. Kaido

Now, Chapter 786 and 1046

Chapter 786

Chapter title is Gatz. Gatz is the focus of a part of the chapter. Chapter begins with Luffy vs. Doffy

Chapter 1046

Chapter Title is Raizo. Raizo is the focus of a part of the chapter. Chapter begins with Luffy vs. Kaido

Now for the chapters that have yet to come out

Chapter 787

One of the major points of the chapter is that the birdcage gets close to fully closing, and near the end of the chapter, people start to try and slow its movement, buying Luffy time to get his haki back and beat Doflamingo

Chapter 1047 (Prediction)

Onigashima starts to fall, and people notice, any character who can (Marco, Flying gifters, etc) will fly beneath the island to give a hand to Momo, and keep the island from falling on the flower capital. This is to buy time for Momo to lift the island as Kaido is starting to lose.

Chapter 788

Further progression of the previous chapter, more people are pushing the birdcage, Luffy still needs more time. The birdcage starts to slow.

Chapter 1048 (Prediction)

Further progression of 1047, more people will be lifting the island, Momo still needs more time. The island begins to slow down.

Chapter 789

An inspiring speech is given. Luffy turns the tide back in his favor, now that he has recovered from his last gear fourth

Chapter 1049 (prediction)

A speech to inspire momo is given (not sure by who) and he starts to lift/gain control the island

Chapter 790

Chapter ends with the final blow to Doffy.

Chapter 1050 (prediction)

Chapter ends with the final blow to

Attached: Cute and Canon.jpg (1798x978, 211.83K)

Can't that shit just go on the backburner for a little bit. I want some comfy scenes where the crew tries to figure out what to do with this schizo

Attached: yamato.jpg (1299x767, 187.4K)

Strength
Luffy > Zoro > Yamato > Jinbe > Sanji
Sanjibros...

>-Yamato is holding Luffy, if he brings Luffy to the field hospital, to the rest of the crew, Yamato will meet the rest of the Straw Hats.
When Yamatotrannies have to ignore that Luffy being taken to medics was off-paneled.

Attached: 1050-012.jpg (1568x1145, 517.58K)

We won.

Attached: yama winner.jpg (978x303, 53.74K)

I wonder if in the upcoming chapters the grand fleet appears and somehow defeats the WG ships that are on standby. We may finally get to see the "Major" incident mentioned at the end of Dressrosa. There is also a chance that a buster call is ordered if Momo does not submit to the WG. There's so much that could happen.

There are.
Redon posted Acnologia from Fairy Tail.
We got Sanji swooning.
We got, I think it was Yonko, who posted pic related.

Attached: 15f7bd824d8f9430175653d6b4e7c0a9.jpg (900x520, 80.07K)

Mmh well, when you catch a Pokémon, it will be in you party. So basically it joined your crew.

I may be wrong tho. This is just my interpretation

It's both Tama and Yamato + Sunny makes 13.
Ichi(1)Mi(3)

Attached: 1646426987039.png (1125x969, 1013.39K)

So you want Wano to be even longer?

There is.
-The page where Yamato says she'll sail with Luffy (ScotchInformer and liked by EtenBoby)
-"Yamato and 9 others followed you" (YonkouProd and retweeted by redon)

is Zoro a psycho?

Attached: ZORO TO THE RESCUE.webm (1152x648, 2.16M)

Tons of theories about Kaido, BM, the WG, samurais, Momo, Yamato, SH crews, alliance crews.

No one is asking the big question though. With each gear Luffy has used, there's been a drawback. Gear 4th almost puts him into a coma for 10 minutes. I'd like to know what gear 5th does to him.

We've seen multiple full form transformations from zoan users over the series. Turning into a dinosaur, dragon, or a giraffe has never taken toll on any of the users in the past. Considering what it takes to awaken a zoan fruit, maybe getting the crap kicked out of you is a one and done deal.

With the form being unlocked though, will this affect Luffy's personality and actions in good/worse way? We know zoans based on ferocious or carnivorous creatures can amplify that behavior in the user. I would expect a living cartoon god incarnation to be dangerous around people.

Why would Sanji even swoon over Yamato? Nami's canonically more beautiful and he's around her all the time

Attached: canonically most beautiful.jpg (1920x1080, 294.27K)

Do yonkoukeks still exist? lmao old injured WB has been the best one by a long shot.
at this point its safe to say akainu claps BM and koido alone

>canonically
>posts non-canon movie

>I knew Ace so you owe me for some reason
She's a fucking schizo NEET she doesn't understand real human interaction.

Am I the only one that got vibes from the last chapter, that not Momo but Komurasaki is the new shogun of Wano?? I mean Denjiro has been her protector for how long, and he announced he was there to present the new shogun, but he was last seen with her defending from Orochi...

I don't know but something about this screams plot twist, I think Oda is gonna have her run the country, and let's be honest she kind of deserves it over Momo. She's been surviving in the country for 20years, she knows more about it's people and their struggle than Momo ever has, know's more about their gov and is now older/wiser than Momo (despite his age increase he's still a child), and had to spend most of her life in one of the most dishonorable professions as the princess of the country.

I could really see Denjiro announcing her as the new shogun and it being revealed that Momo asked that of him before the raid or something. Would be a cool way of having both Momo/Yamato join the journey, or at least not leave all of Wano to just Momo who is only a kid

I think Sabo will either, join Black Beard pirates, or take his place as the leader where his step brother took over.
Probably the latter.

Sanji swoons over anything with tits.

He unironically might be insane
That one scene in little garden where he tried to cut off his legs comes to mind

I liked this old meme

Attached: 1623275012132.png (1677x1015, 465.78K)

Attached: 1647287989386.jpg (460x506, 30.22K)

I mean, she suffered a lot longer than Momo did. Maybe not the same "trials" he went through and a lot of the emotion and trauma is still very raw for Momo. And honestly I'd prefer for him to become shogun, I'm starting to really like his character after the raid, I'm just making this guess based off the way the last chapter ended. The narration by Denjiro was very vague so it seems likely.

Momo would still be the liberator of Wano and the son of the shogun who returned after 20 years to lead the revolution... it doesn't cut out all of his character at all.

As much as I don't want Momo to join, I agree that Hiyori deserves to be Shogun over him

I don’t know anything about Fairy Tail, in which way is this Acnologia related to Yamato?

Where the hell did you get that? I just pointed out that Yamato taking Luffy to the field hospital was done off-panel. There was no noteworthy meeting of her and the Straw Hats.

why is Luffy so WEAK minded?

Momo lead the army, not Luffy. Kinda taking away from the fact that an 8 year old was the de-facto leader of a full on revolutionary war, despite the fact that Luffy was obviously the powerhouse of the raid. Luffy has always been the strongest fighter, but he doesn't do anything beyond that in most arcs, he knows that his job is to take out the toughest opponent. He's been very adamant about Momo leading his own army.

I'm not missing anything mate, but thanks.. I know Momo's arc has all been about his coming of age and filling the role of shogun. But he's also an 8year old with a shit ton of trauma and PTSD, which for him all happened in less than a year, and now he's in an adult's body. I also said I'd prefer him as shogun, but he's gonna need a TON of help. I was just commenting on the vague nature in which Denjiro announced the new shogun. It points toward it being her, not him, and that was the whole thing I was discussing.

I'm not advocating her>him, you riding that little dragon boy a bit hard don't you think?

As was Momo traveling to Wano.
If you didn't notice.
He is clearly rushing things to happen now.

Yamato is a smelly NEET
It goes without saying that Nami's above her

Attached: sample_162b0a9a85ed5a264c4124f8d71ae7df.jpg (850x1091, 200.32K)

Why tf you gotta make it weird.

I said I think you've got it wrong, I'm no arbiter on one piece..

Momo got kidnapped by Kanjuro before the raid even started... and the last time the collective raid saw him was when he was chained up.

The whole point of being vague is that it doesn't point to anything.

I was more noting on the fact that Luffy is the person who bring the dawn to islands, dawn being metaphorical for freeing from oppression. In wano that's Luffy beating Kaido the main proponent of oppression. He's the liberator.

But he's also an 8year old with a shit ton of trauma and PTSD,

And Momo has done very well so far moving on from that, towards the shogun of Wano.

>It's always a boring white bikini.
Common people!

based

One Piece would be a better manga with half as many Strawhats and a bigger focus on the arc guest.

>Nope, not until it's confirmed.

Attached: d7wvv6t-a102bc55-117a-4fce-b211-57ff48ab35b6.png (682x512, 62.26K)

I doubt Yamato will join this chapter. We still have other things to cover like the Scabbards, adult Momo meeting Hiyori, what he decides to do from here on out, etc etc. not enough for 15 pages.

>carrotfag is starting to spam reddit posts

Do admiralkeks still exist? at this point it's safe to say luffy CoC knocks out akainu and kizaru alone

This one has more than a year right? Pottery.

Dude I didn't make it weird, just find it a bit ridiculous to judge someone's reading comprehension from a single comment on reddit lol... I didn't miss anything, I was just commenting on the vague nature of the announcement.

I might've misrepresented what I was talking about anyways, but... I think Momo is going to be shogun and would prefer it. But I think the ending of the chapter could be leading to a plot-twist with Hiyori, 100% due to Denjiro's actions in the raid and right after, that's all.

"I was more noting on the fact that Luffy is the person who bring the dawn to islands, dawn being metaphorical for freeing from oppression. In wano that's Luffy beating Kaido the main proponent of oppression. He's the liberator."

Okay, so we were discussing Momo's and Luffy's feats differently... they're both liberators in their own right.

And Momo announced to the whole raid that he was their leader, when Kaido was going to kill him. Entirely based and he basically set off the fight with his claims. He also is the reason why most of the people from Udon came to fight with his speech there. The samurai respect him and his orders. He's their leader 100%, and the leader ofjtkty the raid.

WB is a special case. I'd say Akainu >= Kizaru >= Aokiji and Kaidou > Big Mom >= original admirals >= Blackbeard

>Hey, Yamatroons.
>…

Attached: 1495E6C7-D1EC-42A2-94A6-3A871523A333.gif (640x640, 1.29M)

What filler is this? I don't remember it from Apis, Zenny, or Rappa Nui.

Yamato is a natural beauty
Nami is a caked up slut

•This is what i was hoping someone else thought. No agenda or headcanon all this buildup and for momo to become a leader just for hiyori to rule would be stupid. Logically no bait and switch would ever make this make sense. Why would momo leave the people who suffered for 20 years and not stay behind and help them rebuild both property and lives?

•Luffy is a yonko after this so why would the marines think they can run him out of wano and momo has to flee with them but not hiyori as well? It doesnt make sense especially if he declares wano his territory.

•In addition to what you said oda hasn't built up hiyori enough to rule as shogun. We would need a lot more screen time with her and proper foreshadowing so that way when it comes down to this chapter whether its momo or hiyori wouldnt matter because of proper build up.

Attached: She will.png (686x398, 258.19K)

This guy thought the Gorosei were not talking about Luffy's fruit AND thought Yamato won't join.
HOLY SPEED READER.

Attached: denial cuck and seething gum gum fag.jpg (2280x223, 84.15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jNGWOsht1N0

I keked.

My prediction for the next chapter could be the World Government planning out there next move after Luffy defeated Kaido. Remember that one of the CP0 agents fled the scene and it could show the Gorusei talking about the next plan of action….which leads me to believe that they would either:

A) Plan to make a Buster Call by Akainu himself… since he doesn’t want to be involved in Wano since there is not in the jurisdiction of the WG and also the Straw Hats Alliance is there and he doesn’t want the news of them defeating two Yonkos to come to light

Or

B) They could still make the plans in kidnapping Robin since the war is over and everyone’s injured. What perfect time for Rob Lucci to come in and sweep Robin under the nose of the SH’s crew plus it would start the arc of the “Rescue Robin” arc

Or my most crazy theory

C) The Big Mom Pirates finally appear after getting knock for a 2nd by King and Marco…just for Zunesha to send them blasting off out of Wano

imagine after all this mess and poor perfomance by the yonkos still daring try to talk down to the admirals LMAO have some common sense retarded clown

youtube.com/watch?v=PC8T1i3inHs