One Piece

It's over.

Attached: 1016-013.jpg (784x1145, 253.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMYQNPfUgI0
edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/yomiuri-oda/
strawpoll.com/polls/jVyGJ57PYZ7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.66K)

OTAMA SEX

Attached: OTamaSex.gif (958x481, 751.34K)

Attached: 1605658265530.gif (220x220, 120.73K)

If Yamato joins as is she's the least developed member of the crew. She had no character arc

Attached: 0540-001.jpg (2039x1500, 584.47K)

You know who had an arc? Noah

You

Attached: 1654003470323.jpg (960x960, 135.55K)

>ZKK SOON

Attached: 20220531_132707.jpg (481x547, 38.74K)

Stop it user, I need to workout later today and fapping always kills my gains.

>If Yamato joins as is she's the least developed member of the crew
Rude, with her natural size, her breasts are obviously the biggest

>introduced has a oden larper who wants to hop aboard the sunny
>end the arc as a oden larper who wants to hop aboard the sunny

Why are people so emotionally attached to which characters will join the crew? They should join if they have good synergy with the other members and if the narrative would benefit from their presence. I don't get this sports team rivalry shit

Attached: 1653802342214.png (1046x1080, 1.7M)

that sight

Attached: d350796cb8ff0b0c6c07290acab806b.jpg (736x736, 46.58K)

The underdog couldn't win this story.

>NOOOOOOOO LEAKERS CONFIRMED YAMATO IS JOINING WHY ARE YOU STILL DENYING DENIALKEK????
youtube.com/watch?v=fMYQNPfUgI0

Attached: yama612.jpg (1650x2048, 726.92K)

I miss Ace bros...

Feel like a lot of ppl underestimate kinemons strength. he impressed Brook and Zoro with his fire cutting movie to cut an explosion.

Attached: 1654018098183.png (1520x1200, 3.38M)

I want to be pleasantly surprised, Oda.

Yeah that's so boring. I wanted something more interesting from her. If she joins the crew that's all fine and good but give me some reason to actually care about her. She feels so one-dimensional at the moment

Attached: Chapter_929.png (1337x986, 3.07M)

My hope is that she's at least completely ditch the Oden larp

Even in fanart, Luffy hates her.

I don't mind her being put in the background and just there to fight the last couple of enemies, anyway. Too many Straw Hats to still characterized. What's missing one only there for popularity and tits going to harm?

Attached: 1653919825564.jpg (2048x1631, 462.22K)

Attached: yama581.jpg (600x425, 53.62K)

Based chadffy.

which means nothing

Are you reading one piece for the first time? For Oda, even fodder are strong

Attached: 0980-014.jpg (993x482, 324.32K)

BASED CUNNYCHAD

What was the point of Dressrosa???
The smiles served no fucking purpose to strengthen Kaido's army. All of them gifters were goofy fodders. Honestly the plot to Wano is fucking garbage with no pay off. They could just sail directly to Kaido after Punk Hazard it wouldnt have made any difference the beast pirates are wank as fuck.

So much for the monster trio

I'd like to see them go into more depth about WHY she idolizes Oden as much as she does. We've gotten hints that it ties into her desire for freedom, but she takes it to another level by actually believing that she IS Oden. It feels like we get hints of a deeper character with her, but we never really get anything conclusive

You mean
>that view

Based Oda. His preparations for bait and switch are great. For great switch you need great bait. Even my dog can see throug this ~mystery~

Attached: 1580010817541.jpg (1280x720, 92.49K)

How many times are you going to post this today and get btfo

Yamato > Zoro

Anybody that disputes otherwise is a headcanon powerlevelfag that disputes the reality that Zoro's only damage to Kaido was a tiny booboo while Yamato managed to completely hold her own against him 1v1 and cause his head to bleed.

It is the peak of delusion in the face a reality you don't want to accept.

>They should join if they have good synergy with the other members and if the narrative would benefit from their presence.
That's exactly why Yamato shouldn't join. No synergy and the narrative will only suffer because all she's gonna do is keep yapping about Oden all the time and make everything about him because Oden is the sole factor that defines her entire identity.

>Luffy
>Zolo
>Sanji
>Nami
>Usopp
>Chopper
>Robin
>Franky
>Brook
>Jinbei

Extra members:
>Vivi

still not decided
>Carrot
>Yamato
Obviously the 10 crewmates thing has been retconned. So calm your titties down and just enjoy ZOROpiece because nothing else matters, also shit chapter if there's no CHADro development.

Its real purpose was establishing the grand fleet and triggering the dissolution of the Seven Warlords. Doflamingo also provided massive lore dumps on the CDs and Devil Fruits

Attached: 1646029714943.gif (128x121, 122.38K)

Her arc was fighting and winning her freedom.
Maybe you didn't like it, but that was her introduction arc and I liked it.
If anything she has had the most difficult joining arc, she had to fight against two fucking yonkou to win her spot and freedom.

Luffy
Franky
Robin
Zoro
Nami
Jinbe
Sanji
Brook
Usopp
Yamato
Chopper

We God Duo now.

Attached: 1650488984194.jpg (640x640, 86.7K)

>What was the point of Dressrosa???
Law revenge

Law is hot

>Sanji just got buffed by proxy from Yamato joining

amazing
He is stronger than CoC user by just kicking harder

Attached: Oldji.jpg (704x1000, 115.54K)

You stupid retard

Reminder to all denialkeks, the Straw Hats currently consist of nine members. Oda has said in an interview dating July 24th, 2018:
>My original plan was to assemble a crew of ten within the first year and a half. After 20 years, the story’s about 80% complete, yet there are still only nine crew members.
Around the time of this interview, Wano had already begun, meaning this is long after Luffy first declared himself to be Jinbe’s captain back at the end of WCI. Luffy does not count as a member of the Straw Hats, he is their Captain. Brook was the eighth and Jinbe became the ninth. So save yourself the time and stop using this shitty debunked ‘argument.’
Source: edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/yomiuri-oda/

from a verified source:

- We see Lucci's new douriki, it's 400 000

it feels like Wano's main purpose was to get some side characters out of the way, especially the Supernovas

pre-TS triangle of marine facilities
After TS breaking the warlord system and then having to move on to yonkos.

Luffy showing dominance and removing the powersystem

>user likes character X and thinks they would make a great addition to the crew
>makes a post about it on Any Forums
>random shitposter makes fun of them
>user gets emotionally involved and starts attacking those who he perceives as his opponents

>nooooo my waifu is PERFECT

>muh monster trio
For fuck's sake, the term 'monster trio' is a nickname that Nami came up with for Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji. It's literally just a nickname.
Like, when was the last time Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji fought together as a trio? I don't mean Zoro and Sanji as a duo, I mean as a trio with Luffy and it's just those three characters fighting. The last time I can remember was Fishman Island
I don't see how Yamato would change anything with that

Monster trio isn't changing retarded speed reader.
Zoro and Sanji are the wings of the PK, number 1 and 2 after the captain.
You speed reading fags said the same shit about jinbe, how many times does it need to hammered into your head that Oda will not change the top 3.

Ew don't bring back Doriki.

Oda will never touch the Monster Trio, retard. Don't start infecting Yamato with your autism Sanjitard

Attached: 1654011574352.jpg (320x320, 46.95K)

>while Yamato managed to completely hold her own against him 1v1 and cause his head to bleed.
And Brook managed to hold her own against Big Mom 1v1 and injured her homies more than anybody else had EVER done.
Brook > Yamato

Weren't for Deux Ex Tama, the gifters would be a much tougher army to defeat in fact

Cutest princess.

Attached: 3edc9cd5d7b8c7d84a0ac7c568da07733b6c4166_hq.gif (500x281, 352.34K)

You were warned

Attached: She will....png (686x398, 258.19K)

I'm just holding Yamato to the same standard as the rest of the crew. I don't think that's unreasonable

Attached: mihawk bear.jpg (322x674, 78.1K)

based hunterchad

Uh no is that anxiety I’m seeing from zolo and sanjikeks

Proof?

We're Wings of the PK now

I'm a Yamatofag, achtually.

And get blown away in the process every time right?

Yamato cemented top 10 status in future?

Do you really think a writer as mysoginist as Oda would ever put any woman above Zoro?

Stop it. Get some help.

Attached: 1650510000364.jpg (370x340, 42.29K)

Maybe don't make colored fanart before the official colors are revealed. Now that red Luffy is wrong in addition to looking stupid.

it's a real thing. google PowerKube

I am just tired.

Attached: yama325.jpg (1304x1290, 250.67K)

Yamato is not joining the crew

Why are you unable to handle criticism? Every character get criticized. Grow a thicker skin

Wtf Carrot is a joiner?

what's that

YAMATO STOP STEALING THE CREW'S CLOTHES

…is what I’m telling myself

One piece is the nakamas we me along the way. Adventurefaggotry and someone to share it with.

Nothing else matters.

Attached: 1653918354495.jpg (2048x1423, 482.08K)

This is the only place online where ppl still revers to yamacute as
>she/her
Speedreading past canon ? Trynna headcanon yamato being your furry fantasy

To put the gifters under tama who serves Chadffy

Such a dumbass post. Based user

Yamato will never join the strawhats

I don't think anyone calls Yamato a he anymore. The community is way past that.

>The smiles served no fucking purpose to strengthen Kaido's army. All of them gifters were goofy fodders.
thanks to this cute little girl

Attached: 1650413356584.png (735x736, 1.08M)

Your "criticism" is disingenuous shitposting made in bad faith.
Yamato us a woman. Kys tranny.

>when Kiku's pregnancy test is positive after 1 wild night with the monster trio, and now she doesn't know who the father is

Attached: ezgif-4-69a9adb3fb.gif (540x250, 1.3M)

From One Piece Line

Attached: yama324.jpg (882x1050, 326.51K)

Yamato is joining the strawhats tho as confirmed by Redon.

She can still join. She should just get SOMETHING before that happens. Like just set a couple chapters aside to have her bum around with the crew or some shit. Maybe that'd be forced, but at least it would be something.
If that was her arc it needed more focus. It was resolved when Luffy destroyed Yamato's cuffs at the start of the arc and it didn't get much development beyond that.
Again, Yamato is supposed to be a main character. If she joins then that's fine. But just give us something more with her

>Odenwank will continue after leaving wano
PLEASE GOD NO

Attached: D_NQ_NP_688093-MLM45358007353_032021-W.jpg (226x568, 38.34K)

Attached: Anana realizes she actually gets off from being choked.jpg (768x768, 56.18K)

>Luffy Yams
YAMATO’S EXPOSED BAZOOKAS

>If that was her arc it needed more focus. It was resolved when Luffy destroyed Yamato's cuffs at the start of the arc and it didn't get much development beyond that.
It was not resolved until Luffy beat Kaido and the raid won. It's arguably still not resolved because she hasn't set sail with Luffy. But the first part is done, fighting and winning her freedom while saving Wano from Kaido.

POV

Attached: 1bb6d9d39dfadd8cdc723efcd6062b05.jpg (917x720, 112.04K)

Zoro > Yamato

>NAKAMA NAKAMA NAKAMA
>JOIN JOIN JOIN
>COPE SEETHE DENIAL
>YAMATO CARROT TAMA
>ODEN ZOU MOMO

Attached: 1643137630974.png (908x721, 617.78K)

Don't use words you don't understand. What's "disingenuous" about saying Yamato had no character arc?

Where's the doujin?

How? I'm not even against the idea of Yamato joining. I just think Oda didn't do a good job at handling her this arc if she's gonna be a main character

Attached: 1644098622943.jpg (908x1300, 293.27K)

Joyboy NIKA PK: Luffy
GOD Duo: Luffy and Yammers
CoC trio: Luffy/Yamato/Zoro/
Commander trio: Yamato/Zoro/Sanji

Calling me a tranny doesn't change canon. Have fun reading subs or translations with the real pronouns fag

Unless SHE packs a giant futa cock, I'm not changing the pronouns.

YamatoSCHOLARS how are we feeling right now?

Based and adventurepilled
Didn't Yamato herself say that she could've just bailed as soon as Luffy broke her cuffs, but chose not to for the sake of Wano or am I misremembering?

Attached: C A N D I E D.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

>What's "disingenuous" about saying Yamato had no character arc?
The statement "she had no character arc" is disingenuous shitposting, basically, you are stomping your feet in defeat and coping, trying to rile up anons for (you)s.

Attached: EMaRpwOUYAAuvKu.jpg (603x1200, 189.54K)

>luffy is unconcious
>yamatroons post fake spoilers that she's joining
>other yamatroons just swallow them up like low IQ apes
ngmi

The real pronouns are she/her, stupid tranny.
Even Artur the tranny KNEELED and said she was a woman with she/her pronounds.

keep fighting until the end

>commander
Speedreader, the Strawhats don't have a militaristic hierarchy the way tyrants like Kaido and Big Mom do. They're a bunch of buddies who don't put one friend above the other

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-11 220919.png (768x850, 1.52M)

All pedos get the fist

Attached: 83bvco54.jpg (720x719, 139.14K)

Who team will win this battle?

Attached: 1654002170670.png (1247x319, 560.13K)

Winning

I thought those were law and robin for a moment

Attached: EdJ79HGWoAAX96u.jpg (1920x1080, 180.57K)

They're cute.

She literally has none. She's exactly the same character when she was introduced that she is now. Even Zoro had a bigger character arc in 3 chapters by going from not taking Luffy seriously to becoming his underling.

>heart eyes
Oh my...

What die the arab leaker mean with this? Also what movie is it?

Attached: 1051.1.gif (299x200, 651.94K)

Cope fag

Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Lafitte
Usopp vs Van Auger
Sanji vs Pizarro
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Aokiji
Franky vs San Juan
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Jinbei vs Jesus
Yamato vs Catarina

These are your final battles for the evening

why is she bleeding

casablanca

You can keep seething user, but you're a disingenuous shitposter and I will never give you a proper response.

Nami gets priority for females.

SH and BB 1v1s are never happening.

BASED AKAINU

They also never had the "monster trio" rank, your point?

We Yonko now.

>didn't drive him out of Wano
>didn't even go all out
It's over, yamatofags.

I accept your concession