ITT:

Anime that you regreted watching.

Attached: ca1.png (1800x1578, 97.75K)

Master of Martial Hearts

Another

None since I immediately drop stuff at the smallest displeasure, I can't waste my limited free time watching stuff i don't even like

Kill la Kill (last 8 episodes)

Techhnolyze

Sailor Moon
Konosuba
Spy Family

Egao no Daika

Death Parade

also this

Fate/Apocrypha for sure

NGNL
Witchblade
Kiki Delivery Service
Afro Samurai

Attack on titan

None. Even if the show was shit, I don't regret anything.

Rail wars
I don't know why I forced myself to watch 8 episodes of that drivel

I still can't believe they didn't use Hikari to Yami

Attached: 112957.jpg (225x329, 72.21K)

86, god it was terrible.

One Piece

Jojo

all of them

Basically this, even if said anime was shit I'd probably enjoy and laugh about how shit it is

Oversoy. It’s fanbase is entirely edgy 14 year old faggots, and the show is no better. I honestly think it is the worst anime I have had the (dis)pleasure of watching.

Attached: 6D0226AF-D32E-4094-9760-E6EA7EA92257.jpg (739x415, 33.97K)

JJBA

based
basically my policy when it comes to manga

Banana fish, I liked it but Jesus fucking Christ that ending

Attached: FQqLDuUXEAE63Lq.jpg (1755x2048, 336.39K)

From what I remember it was one of those series where the first episode aired like a week before everything else its season and it had a girl with a nice butt shot the first episode so all the seasonalfags convinced themselves it was a great show right off the bat. Then it fell off a cliff as everyone else expected and didn't hold up at all once all the other shows aired.

Serial Experiment Lain
Ergo Proxy
Welcome to NHK(I regret reading the book think it would be better as well)

>Watch isekai
>Get disappointed

Have you learned your lesson?

Otokojuku
Was great for the first half then suddenly became terrible fist of the north star with fake deaths and a dogshit ending

Mirai Nikki, I will never understand how I managed to watch all the 24 terrible episodes of it when I was willing to drop it after the first.

Unironically Hunter x Hunter and Eva. I guess I could see the parts people like about (they are indeed different), but I really didn't like them at all.

Nowadays I drop stuff pretty quickly if I don't like it and I don't really remmeber ever watching something to the end and going
>well that was shit
I must have watched a bunch of shit but if I did I forgot most of it. What I regret the time I didn't know any better and watched shounenshit longrunners back when big 3 was a thing though. That was a waste of time
One thing in particular I regret is not one of those but Gintama. I can't believe I ever found the toilet humour and people-shoutung-gags funny.

i forget the name of it, and it was either chinese animation or split japanese chinese production, i don’t fucking remember. it was about a girl who got isekaied, but it was alice in wonderland trippy, and each article of her clothing was a summonable spirit that would fight for her and then halfway through she gets back to earth and the whole first half was some weird coping mechanism and it’s actually about corporate corruption taking over her hometown and her dead childhood friend comes back to life after being a ghost. it was equal parts insane and edgy with an unearned wish fulfillment end that retroactively made me hate everything that led up to it for just being much ado about nothing

All of them.

My sister, My writer. The first episode was so good but the rest was incestshit.

It had 26
It was so stupid it was entertaining

I watched Re:Zero and Konosuba and actually expected a modicum of quality.

I expected too much.

Literally all of them, same with manga.

HF adaptations are SHIT.

>not watching it for the incest
Why bother watching it in the first place?

That assassin isekai.

Tokyo Ghoul

i just forgot what made it so bad, was it the dogshit animation quality? too much fanservice? granted i watched that when it was aired so a lot of thing got forgotten since then

Higurashi sotsugou

Your lie in April.
Nothing but a cringe melodrama fest filled with retarded slapstick moments.

99% of them