One Piece

I hope when the new bounties come out, it’ll have its own chapter like when the Yonko bounties were revealed. Maybe it’ll be mixed in with the reactions around the world.

Attached: DE259592-5FCF-4506-A94E-6D0FC6306319.jpg (760x418, 166.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/yomiuri-oda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WG suppresses info
>Morgans preoccupied with Wapol/Sabo, has no Wano sources
>No new bounties
Your reaction?

Imposible, no way to cover up the fall of 2 yonkos and possible Blackbeard move on WCI/another territory.

Attached: yama884.jpg (2000x1125, 292.67K)

It will have two or three pages maybe, definitely not entire chapter just for bounties

>no Wano sources
Apoo

I presume the WG would take responsibility.

Nigga, two yonkos were taken down, the world WILL learn about it somehow and there will be new bounties

>YAMATO-CHWAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

Attached: sanji-love.gif (482x640, 2.68M)

If Yamato had "crew interactions" during the raid, denialcucks would have complained she was bloating the arc and taking away valued strawhat panel time. They would have argued she was "forced" even more than they do now.
Don't even try to deny it. I see through you faggots.

>>Morgans preoccupied with Wapol/Sabo, has no Wano sources

Apoo literally said he was going to sell all the raid info to Morgans

Even when the WG takes responsibility, they still boost the bounties of the true culprits

Rate my OC anons

Attached: 1652776614904.png (780x770, 157.57K)

The news is too big to be suppressed. Luffy defeated Kaidou 1vs1 while Law+Kidd defeated Big Mom. Both Kaidou and Big Mom are likely dead too.

This is what I've been thinking about. Just like when Oden was killed it took quite a while for the WB pirates to learn.
My guess is that the SH's are going to get into conflict with the Marines and the Marines won't be prepared enough because they didn't learn on time that Luffy took down Kaido

How will you cope when she inevitably joins the crew, Any Forums?

Attached: Joinmato.jpg (1396x2048, 522.01K)

>and the Marines won't be prepared enough because they didn't learn on time that Luffy took down Kaido
CP0 knows which means Akainu and Kizaru will learn about it soon aswell.

Attached: She will....png (686x398, 258.19K)

How would they? There is not one admiral there. Even in Alabasta they had to make Smoker take the credit even when he didn't want it

Oda lost me with that "haki is everything" quote. Can a fightfag explain me? For me it was that the ambition of someone is everything to make it in the world. But others think its just "my armor bigger than yours bro"

>Yamatolords are evil? Denialkeks are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this nakamafag war becomes justice!

Attached: 1653756750909.png (600x1022, 364.79K)

They already have their hand busy witht he Shishibukai and we also have Apoooooo there to give Morgans the premiere.

>he doesn't know that Haki means ambition

Haki=willpower

It was just Kaido being a schizo, like usual.

CP0 reports directly to the Gorosei, who have been known to not share information. They're going to fucking panic once they learn of Gear 5 and try to shut down all info channels

I'm on stage 5.

It was both. Haki works as a symbolic thing and as a power system.

Do you guys think we will see Momo's adult form this chapter or will Oda be a troll and not show it until later?

Seriously though, where are the spoilers

6 hours

X-Drake is also on Wano and directly reports to Akainu and SWORD.

Take your (You), you madlad

It means Kaido is wrong and being the chosen one is everything LOL

What a retarded statement.

CoC is not ambition. It's something you are born with.
No matter how much ambition you will have, if you weren't born with CoC you won't have it.

While the other haki you can train by just punching a tree or something

In 5

This ending sucks for the reason that we never learned how Kaido knew about Joy Boy or how he became depressed, or why he chose Wano.

Drake is knocked out though. Well I guess when he wakes up he will report it.
Will he be even able to return to the marines if he has the WG against him after fighting CP0?

Reminder to all denialkeks, the Straw Hats currently consist of nine members. Oda has said in an interview dating July 24th, 2018:
>My original plan was to assemble a crew of ten within the first year and a half. After 20 years, the story’s about 80% complete, yet there are still only nine crew members.
Around the time of this interview, Wano had already begun, meaning this is long after Luffy first declared himself to be Jinbe’s captain back at the end of WCI. Luffy does not count as a member of the Straw Hats, he is their Captain. Brook was the eighth and Jinbe became the ninth. So save yourself the time and stop using this shitty debunked ‘argument.’
Source: edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/yomiuri-oda/

Attached: Luffy wants 10 people to join him.jpg (458x380, 81.03K)