Spy x Family

Look at this dunce of woman trying to seduce Roidoman!

Attached: 1652036692799.gif (688x564, 964K)

She's killed so many people, but somehow that just makes me love her even more.

Attached: 1654002425633.jpg (1400x2100, 164.57K)

>she's killed so many people
those are just drawings, think of all the dicks she's made explode on Any Forums, borderline felony

blushing maiden about to receive her first kiss

Attached: yor kiss.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Now that the dust has settled, what went so right

Yor, squeezing my neck under her arm, nestling my throat into the crevice of her pit, tightens her grip and causes the blood circulating in my head to crawl to a stop
Before I completely blackout she relents, allowing me a few gasps of air, but not permitting movement beyond that.
She, with her free hand, punches my stomach with enough force to crack two of my lower ribs.
I try to scream but she constricts my throat harder to silence me.
Then, she reached downwards to my loins and began caressing my limp member gently, coating it with some kind of oil secretion from her black leather glove.
I was instantly erect, very few times have I had such a throbber, the sensitivity was such that the breeze of the overhead fan nearly caused me to climax.
But Yor would not allow it, she was to be the one who forced the ejaculate from my testes, as per her client's orders. She began to squeeze, knead, and milk my sore erection until I had cum so many times naught but blood began to spurt out.
My vision was hazy and dark, I had no sensation in my lower body or back. Then suddenly, with a sharp twisting movement I heard a SNAP, and my vision became filled with white.
She callously dropped my body into the puddle of fluids she had forcefully extracted from me.
I had been assassinated by The Thorn Princess, exactly the way her client specified. She was, afterall, a professional.
How did I know of her client's request? Well you see, the client is me.

Hayamin. This role was made for her.

cute akiha

A friendly reminder that this is a comfy series

Attached: Axeman.jpg (2048x2194, 1.36M)

The moment Loid gets over his autistic spy shit and Yor realizes she’s in love with him, they’re fucking like rabbits. Anya will lose her only-child position.

How did the biggest DUNCE in all of Ostania seduced the greatest spy in Westalis...

Attached: 1653555840705.jpg (1920x1080, 785.96K)

Loid pleases old women for money

pretty
maternal
nice
big tits
gullible so she won't catch he's a spy
able to protect herself and Anya

He doesn't like her.

Gimme more Fiona chapters!
Seeing her get cucked is hilarious

Attached: 019.jpg (784x1145, 219.48K)

>I love it when characters are in anguish trying to hide their true selves
>There isn't any of that here
What the hell did Axeman mean by this

She was just in a filler chapter, so you can expect to see her in 1 year

Anya's retard face was made for me to kiss.

>Any Forums hate us now
Are we the Naruto of our generation?

>user I'm putting together a team to stop my papa and mama from killing each other. You in?

Attached: literally just the best of the best.jpg (2320x1310, 840.83K)

I do like that Loid swallowing her shallow excuse as to why she can kick so good was what gave her the push to ask for marriage; a relatively pleasant man that easy to lie to was perfect for her cover.

Having Yor and Yuri be alcoholics is a pretty dark gag when you consider their lower class background.

Sorta sucks but it’s also sorta neat that her assassination organization is more like a murderous neighborhood watch than a reliably profitable wetwork company. Yor’s not making much cash, but she’s helping protect her country as much as she can despite having little-to-no opportunities for equivalent official peacekeeping positions given her lack of formal education and the need to assure her brother that she lives a safe and ordinary life.

I want the Yuri/Fiona chapters, Axeman you can't delay it much longer

>Dodgeball will be animated by cloverworks

Attached: 1649525998070.png (346x454, 140.28K)

He won't NTR his self insert

you think Frankie is axeman's self insert ?

pretty sure the joke is that they’re lightweights, not alcoholics.

What kind of love?

More like Anal

kiss her tummy kind