Amagami-San Chi No Enmusubi

surprisingly no early KR scan is out this week, so gonna put some imgur link i made for this week's chapter RAW imgur.com/a/9n30ArO
but sadly i'm kinda busy from dumping in cafe terrace's thread so pls someone else taking over dumping this if you want

Attached: file.png (960x1378, 811.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manatoki133.net/comic/12517215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

dead manga
dead thread

They’re saying goodbye at the end. Yuna arc going to be a flashforward showing him what life without them would be?

> Amagami Chiharu
She only looks slightly insane and to nobody's surprise NBR.

Thanks for the link!

>Asahi got rejected
>Asahifags btfo
Good chapter. Good week.
Yuna arc is coming

>no early KR scan
Good.
>Raw
Even better.

Actually Asahi tries to imitate what MC would say as a rejection while her shirt says "MC" towards the reader.

>Actually Asahi tries to imitate what MC would say as a rejection while her shirt says "MC" towards the reader.
Even so He wanted to tell her 100% the same thing. Don't deny it. He wanted to reject her. She accepted it.

which part does she get rejected

Yuna...

Are they kicking Uryuu out?

Poor Loli a rejection is not something easy. Harem ending still the best option.
>Actually Asahi tries to imitate what MC would say as a rejection
She repeated what Uryuu wanted to tell her.He started to reject her but she imitate him quickly.

Be Asahi
>her big sister told her:her feelings and her"confession"plan
>blocked MC inside her own dimension to monopolize him.
>She confessed her feelings before her sister
>got rejected.
Karma is scary but beautiful

Attached: cuteee.jpg (378x647, 81.46K)

Asahi is being snekky again by rejecting herself for him.

If he had given a straight answer rejection, his subconscious would remember and think of her as a rejected girl, and thus be closed off to the idea of accepting her in the future. But by making the rejection herself, she avoids that and thus keeps his subconscious in a sort of limbo that will be more open to accepting her in the future.

>Thank you.Until now, the sudden farewell, the unconnected family turned around and became another person.It's a farewell to Taninwaka
>This is the 51 episode is Farewell
>Farewell to Shrine and the resolution of Uryu ... Continued to the 52nd episode!
>last episode

Amagami axed before Yuna arc.

Attached: end.jpg (609x918, 178.24K)

>manatoki133.net/comic/12517215
What happened at the end? Uryuu is booted out?

>Bye

Attached: bye.jpg (640x673, 127.23K)

Free from this bullshit contrat.

Why are Asahi and Yuuna smiling at this while only Yae is sad? Another fox spirit prank incoming?

Nice try.

Attached: 1624636100240.png (258x196, 111.8K)

Random guessing as to what’s going on:

The secret that they’re all adopted is a secret because some old rules require blood relation inheritance. The secret has come out to some higher authorities and the girls are being kicked out for not being biological heirs.

In Yuna arc it’s revealed Uryuu is actually an Amagami by blood and that it’s the girls who have to marry him to inherit the shrine rather than the other way around.

Uryuu is
>a crush for Yuna/Asahi
>real love for Yae.

Yae is smiling too, blind bro

Her eyes are sad

If I look at it without tilting my head, it looks like her hair. With tilt, I can see it as a smile, but it's not obvious like the other two. Or rather her mouth is way too big like it's slashed.

This has been predicted to be the case almost sice the oneshot