So sorry Any Forums for somewhat succeeding and failing at the same time. We did release...

desuarchive.org/a/thread/61395646/

So sorry Any Forums for somewhat succeeding and failing at the same time. We did release, but in the only state it could be in which is a beta release and taking over a decade. I’m sorry we couldn’t make it in time for the 10th anniversary of the first season of the anime airing.

Patches are here: nishishitranslations.wordpress.com/patches/

I hope they aren’t planning to remake this but who knows since it's been over a decade. And no we won’t be doing anything else other than possibly doing a bit more polish on the current release so no fandisk and Tetris. But yeah, thanks for getting me started me on the road some of the highest heavens and the deepest hells in doing this.

Attached: image-1.png (1020x556, 720.27K)

Finally. Is there a specific version of the game you recommend? Or are all the versions the same, just on different consoles?

Attached: 2524879_p0.jpg (550x550, 150.21K)

EbiKore technically has more options but the main version we worked with and put the most effort and polish in was was the original version of the game in 2009. We backported all the relevant stuff from Ebikore+ to that version anyways and some of that content is not playable due to technical limitations that still haven't been solved so it's a moot point since all of them are technically equal.

Attached: file.png (1163x198, 30.09K)

Nice.

Attached: you expected a cute girl.jpg (600x600, 81.07K)

Thanks for all your hard work!

>dedicating like 10 years to translate one project
I appreciate the effort and autism.

Attached: only_smiling_1.png (1035x533, 545.11K)

Truly the work of the dacade. Thank you for the hard work.

Toasting in epic bread!

Attached: GRP1_554.jpg (640x448, 51.1K)

Lol what taking 10 years for this shit only implies the contrary.

Congrats on getting it done someway somehow.

Thanks friends

So, which is the "best" version to emulate on a PC, PSP or PS2 version?

Is happening. Thanks for everything.

PSP

PSP

I'm so glad I posted a torrent on Nyaa over a decade ago. Oh, look, it's still being seeded long after my old computer died. Thanks, guys.

So is there any mtl shit in this?

excellent

Where can I donate to you?

do you have to emulate?