I hate this shy boy meme so much

I hate this shy boy meme so much.
Spontaneously found myself shouting "STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING FAG" at the monitor while watching this.

Attached: 13.png (1645x925, 1.03M)

You're mentally ill

Yet OP couldn’t talk to a woman if his life depended on it. Curious.

I'm far from a fucking Casanova, but if a girl seeks my attention I make sure to enjoy that moment to its fullest instead of hiding like a dipshit.

I did the opposite, whenever girls showed interest in me I avoided them like the plague.

>Spontaneously found myself shouting "STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING FAG" at the monitor while watching this.
Someone finally lost their mind

Is that something that actually happened or a made-up scenario in your head?

What's wrong with your brain?
I do occasionally converse with females, yes.

should've shouted at the mirror instead

I didn't like the dynamic of girls showing interest in me, it turned me off.

Imagine getting worked up by japanese cartoon

not OP but ive fucked lots of women and I still hate MCs like this

I still think it's totally bizarre.
It's just one of those things I really can't stomach.

I think it's normal, they were usually the tomboyish types which I hated.

You should check out "Rascal does not dream of bunny-girl senpai". The title is just bait and she only spends like 3 seconds of screentime in the bunny suit. The MC is an absolute chad and there's none of this ridiculous hand-wringing about being embarrassed shit.

It's ridiculously frustrating on its own, and it's compounded by how fucking pervasive it is. It fucking kills me when we literally waste MINUTES of screen time in an episode waiting for Gojo to finish going "OH MY GOD GIRL I'M SO FLUSTERED WOW GIRL GIRL GIRL". It's tiring, doesn't develop the plot or characters, isn't fun to watch, and is basically just bait to let the fanservice scenes draw out.

I would MUCH prefer characters who can be even vaguely mature. This shit is seinen, it's not even targeted at the 13-14 year olds for whom this behavior would be age-appropriate, and even the characters themselves should be getting a fucking grip at this point.

>The MC is an absolute chad

Isn't he the one who kicked a guy in the shin and screamed about how he's a virgin?

Actually no you haven’t

Attached: 31911CF5-B326-4DF3-B1A0-4AC4BA600922.jpg (591x708, 33.89K)

Have you considered that girls are scary? Checkmate

Sakuta is a tool. There nothing chadly about him.

>The MC is an absolute chad
No, he's an insufferable literally me character

Gojo is a fucking Chadling though, go complain about the MC of Anjou-san

>big scary teen
>shy
Cuuute.