twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>refuses to explain further
>>leaves
Kill yourself, tourist.

i read all the routes though
ciel's was the most boring one
but the evil vampire boner was funny as fuck

youtu.be/3NXAM8fbDUE?t=117

Just for fun obviously. If she didn't give them to him, he'd have died soon after and wouldn'd have done anything interesting (like fucking the most powerful vampire in the universe)

newfag here, does she get a route?

no she didnt. she got a whole game tho

would he really die?
i mean unless he stares too hard and tries to kill the meaning of objects or meets people who are REALLY hard to kill, he'd be fine if not having a constant migraine.

OG ciel route was really boring yeah. The fact it was literally just a rehash of arc route but with different didnt save it.

newfag tourist

Genji grooming logic

>*enhances your kino*

The remake Ciel route is absolutely great though.
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=eSBm1QigUS8

>ciel's was the most boring one
Well Duh it was basically just a side grade of Arc route. Theres a reason they remade the entire thing in Remake. And it was freaking amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=h2yWJDeUG9A

i cannot read runes

Yeah, there were a lot of people complaining it was dbz shit but im good with it. Compared to the OG, this is miles better.

I don't understand, why is Blue a magic? It's just borrowing energy from the future.

Can you borrow energy from the future without magic then?

To the waiting room with the rest of us.
Can read Runes but no ps4 or switch and cant bother with the emu until the entire thing is translated. Arc route is almost done with the translation project.

burn coal
you just burned energy that could have been used in the future

I can understand not liking the true end. But aside from that, the remake focuses much more on the psychological/horror aspects which were the only interesting things in the OG route.

It's over. Just give up. It's their website now.

does it still have the evil boner?

What can you all say about quality of the remake? Soon after it released I saw a thread where everyone were shitting on it, but now there is suddenly TL in progress and people are waiting for it to be finished

No

>user enters the thread
>Types "Kill yourself, tourist."
>refuses to explain further
>leaves
Why does this always happen?

Thats the practical use of said magic in combat. In theory its a magic of Time travel, something thats so far beyond human control it cant be anything but True magic.

>for what purpose
She found a nice kid with rare mystic eyes that would drive him insane and she knew Touko would seethe at losing the glasses she didn't even need.

The reception of it is overwhelmingly positive. Soundtrack is awesome and Ciel route is extreme improvement.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1z8V_gtJvg

>she knew Touko would seethe
Why is she so mean to her sister?

Because Touko 100% deserves it? Also Aoko herself is kind of a dick.