She can't possibly lose to a ghost, r-right anons?

She can't possibly lose to a ghost, r-right anons?

Attached: 1653703650253.jpg (1920x1080, 152.36K)

is that a hecking tanned tomboyrino?

Yes.

Attached: 1653724323104.jpg (1920x1080, 126.5K)

brown is cute but i like glasses more

Attached: hiz.jpg (1196x1600, 235.79K)

I mean, Shin-chan does think she’s cute sometimes.

Autism. Points given for being an adult and having a career besides 'office slave' 'part time worker' or 'teacher'.

That's funny, I like the blonde.

Attached: [EMBER] Summertime Rendering - 04.mkv_snapshot_07.57.416 Stitch.jpg (1920x3438, 473.11K)

She’s annoying
Glad she loses

Stop hating yourself Mio

Both MiO and Ushio are incredibly attractive, I would give anything to be used as their personal toilet

G-Ghost Blowjob?

i completely forgot about this series ever since the girl's dad got outed as the big bad.
someone give me the tldr of the last 30 chapters of the manga because i don't want to reread the first 80 chapters or so

them 3 are great honestly

priest was behind it all.
He is a guy who fucked and physically impregnated the goddes loli shadow during the edo period.
He takes over the resulting child's body and kept repeating that process so he could live forever.
Goddes loli is weakening so he can't do that for mich longer so he wants tonend the world by absorbing her power.
Ushio and mc possesed by glasses's brother fight the priest in a higher dimension where goddes loli comes from.
Goddes loli dies after being weakenend
Ushio goes back in time with goddes loli power and prevent goddes loli from ever coming into contact with humanity.
Everything bad that happenend, because of the doppelgangers never happen so everyone lives and gets a happy ending.
Also somewhere imouto confesses and gets rejected hard

Dropped

All 3 are hot.

god that sounds awful. i'm pretty sure mahou shoujo site's ending was better.

I liked the conclusion a lot, but if you’re a Miofag or don’t like happy endings that go too well then odds are you won’t. The last volume leading up to it is a fucking acid trip that bends a lot of the rules. It had some really cool moments but the overall reception to the end might have been better if 90% of that last volume was cut out.

No but she can loses to a glass wearing Voluptuous woman wielding a Sledgehammer.

I think it was good but it gets too shounen-like towards the end. It didn't quite fit the tone of the series imo.