Season 2 when

I'm in love. The way she loves Goju feels completely unrealistic, but at the same time I want nothing more in life than to have a girlfriend who loves me as much as Marin. I want to spend every waking moment with her.

Attached: marin kitagawa5.jpg (360x360, 19.99K)

why does Any Forums call her a slut?

>unrealistic
Bet you have small hands

wh-what does that mean?

She seemed to fall head over heels for him in every situation and completely despised all the "hot" guys around her. She was also eager to introduce him to her friends and was basically perfect in every possible way.

In what way was this realistic? I WISH a girl like that existed.

Girl has a chad hand fetish.

Attached: indrex.jpg (900x1280, 598.67K)

I actually have big hands though.
As a 28 year old married man with a kid, this entire show made me miserable knowing I can never, ever experience love as pure and perfect as in this anime. I love Marin.

a new season is absolutely unnecessary

Because I had sex with her.

Having read about 20 additional chapters of the manga after finishing the anime, I do think the author went in a weird direction where he started focusing more on cross-dressing and Marin's other friends, maybe kind of a mistake. But an anime with Goju finally coming to his senses and the 2 of them getting together for real would make me very happy.

I would like them to actually have sex, but the way the anime ended on its own was pretty beautiful too, really. One of the most bittersweet endings I've ever seen in a rom-com.

BIG WHORE!

People forget, but Gojo is:

>heir to a prestigious cultural workshop (Hinamatsuri is a thing pretty much every Japanese girl goes through, and Hina Dolls are a core component to it)
>a talented craftsman
>will inherit the family business one day, securing financial stability (Again, Hinamatsuri is one of the core festivals for every Japanese girl, it will never go out of business), will also probably do tailor gigs on the side as a side hustle
>tall for a Japanese guy, has pretty firm forearms, big hands and nice collar bones too. All of which are fetish checks for chicks.
>Very house-band trained. Good at domestic stuff and cooking
>All things considered, is actually considered to be cute/good-looking in-universe, as Marin's gay stylist called him pretty cute

A better question to ask is why /isn't/ he drowning in pussy? Well, the answer is that he's kinda autistic. But now that he's broken out of his shell, lots of chicks will be eager to pounce on him. Marin is just declaring first dibs on him.

Ntr bait

Jealous

June 2022, I am forgotten...

Even when Gojo does things that would undeniably turn off any other girl, Marin just sees it as a positive. Nobody will ever love me like that.

You'll get a better time if you post on That's where this slut belongs anyway.

Name one reason she's a "slut"

Because she is

>what are rose-tinted goggles

That's what I'm saying. Nobody will EVER look at me with rose-tinted goggles. Ever. It's over.

lets a then-acquaintance male classmate touch her vagina.
Very easily strips multiple times

Are they ever not "just acquaintances" throughout the entire manga?

She's innocent but has a terrible father figure and no mother in her life to teach her any better. She's the perfect teenage girlfriend.

Obviously not, since this is a romcom. They get closer as the manga progressed.
Yeah. A manic pixie dream girl. Mary Sue