Adachi

Attached: 1653643055244.jpg (1920x1080, 152.54K)

Attached: adachitext.jpg (358x532, 166.62K)

Adachud

We need a second season anime

Attached: class.webm (1280x720, 991.16K)

I started watching this recently, when does she rape Shimamura

Not in the anime, she takes Shimamura on a hot springs date and Shimamura just accepts that Adachi plans to rape her

We like to think we are Adachi but really we are Tarumi.

Attached: 1651976001204.jpg (1920x1080, 245.84K)

>I placed my hand over the bear. It was the same one I’d bought when I’d gone out shopping with Tarumi.
>Not even a year had passed since then. We’d been happy, smiling, and now, it was over. I pushed my palm down, and clipped the bear off.
>The chain got stuck in my hand, and the bear continued dangling in the air for a few moments, until it moved no more.
We all end like Tarumi

Attached: 1651979424137.jpg (1491x1438, 1021.57K)

now that's hot

it's not rape if she enjoys it but that chapter with the strapon dildo...intense

She's too autistic to commit rape. She would start awkwardly trying to fondle Shimamura without saying anything and then would flip out and get depressed when Shimamura asked what she was doing

The light novel is a masterpiece, I love this series.

Attached: 1642747029175.jpg (1929x2852, 3.69M)

To be fair, even if she was doing the right thing Shimamura would ask the same thing.

>Adachi approaches, awkwardly foundling Shimamura, her hand rubbing against her sleeve
>Shimamura is in another world day-dreaming staring at a wall, probably thinking of how her sister would grab her hand like this whenever she wanted to play. She smiles
>"I will RAPE her, I will push her down.....I will rape her, I will rape her, I WILL RAPE HER!!! I WILL RAPE...I WILL..."
>.....
>"..God what I am doing? I am a horrible person, I am a horrible person"
>Starts out of nowhere really loudly and violently crying, Shimamura looks confused at her, baffled. Did she want to play that bad? Was she a bad friend because she didn't pay attention to Adachi?
>Relationships are a pain

Attached: mpv-shot0340.jpg (1920x1080, 186.58K)

Adachi is too pure, she would never think of raping Shimamura, rape would come as natural as breathing to her though.

Adachi is a horndog and somehow pure at the same same time, getting frequent sex dreams and even fantasizing about her crush but still somehow seeming like a...puppy

The truth is that Shimamura just wanted a dog, the fact the dog fucks her too is just an extra

She is not that different from most women then

Attached: 1645629266122.jpg (850x629, 78.96K)

>Get told to not see that girl again
>Goes to see that girl again claiming she wants to have friends
>Adachi says she loves her
>Never talks to the other girl again
Yep, just like every girl