Hunter x Hunter

How big is the hunter x hunter planet? Will togashi expose all of it?

Attached: hxhplanet.jpg (739x415, 37.24K)

>LE DARK MYSTERIOUS WORLD XD
This is what you have and what you will ever get.

Attached: 1652633569828.png (1400x1834, 1.01M)

>How big is the hunter x hunter planet?
2big4u
>Will togashi expose all of it?
No

I don't like the Gate keeper idea. It's very dumb.

off course he will
didn't you see the tree ?

It's an easy justification for why a gigantic sea serpent hasn't just gone over and feasted on the human continents.

>I want to fight the strongest enemies
>Not Netero though, h-he's ignoring me, haha
Hisokabros...

Attached: 0032-015.jpg (1064x1052, 266.87K)

Not as dumb as everything else

How advanced are the humans in HxH? I know they have nukes but do they have functional rockets to take people into space or is it just some copout to just blame it on giant flying monsters n' shit that they can't.

Was he expecting Netero to just drop his papers and fight him in that tiny ass room?

why do they protect humanity in the first place? and how did the AI and chimera ant queen get past them?

If they have nukes than they will most likely have functional rockets/manned space mission. The tech level in HxH is basically early 2000's but with magic & monsters.

Hisoka didn't really want to fight anyways since he'd be flunked again. He was just flashing his cock and Netero didn't look.

see pic

Attached: threats.png (390x320, 185.32K)

>why do they protect humanity in the first place?
Maybe it's something like humans are a protected species and Lake Mobius is our caged environment. Only difference is they let us off the reservation is we ask nicely.
>and how did the AI and chimera ant queen get past them?
The Ai came back because of Netero and his undocumented voyage with Zigg. The Queen might have honestly just gotten past them on a fluke.

Favorite prince? Mine is Benjamin

They do repeatedly make use of tech that requires satellites. However I doubt Togashi actually thought out all of the tech they are using.

kachou

so lake mobius and the human continents are like a garden of eden
>The Ai came back because of Netero and his undocumented voyage with Zigg
why did it take so long for it to find a host?

Fugetsu

Netero is so fucking strong compared to other hunters it's so weird

His forte is raw combat, and he's the cream of the crop. Other Hunters in the higher tiers have amazing abilities that just aren't there for the sake of combat, ie Morel, Melody, or Knov. We also haven't seen a Zodiac really have to engage anyone, besides Ging who has proven himself as a prodigy and Mizai who can detain anyone who defies him with one of his three cards.

If he had instigated Netero would be forced to respond. Of course Hisoka knew he would be dunked in an instant. He's crazy, not stupid.

how does day/night cycle work? is it a flat earth or a huge planet?

Other than that day and night are normal in length, those questions are not answered yet, and possibly won't be answer at all.