He's just like me

He's just like me.
I'm sexually attracted to Anya too!

Attached: damian.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Does the writer not realize that these are grade schoolers being sexualized? At least age them up 10 years if you're going to have a love plot.

But you're not a little boy anymore, how are you going to justify this attraction?

It's an innocent crush, nothing sexual about it.

All crushes are sexual in nature and just forelooming the urge to breed and have kids with that person.

I'm sexually attracted to Damian.

Attached: YBijrnPo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.22K)

Not really.
Have you never been a kid with an innocent crush on a classmate? At that time you vaguely know what sex is and you haven't hit puberty, at most you want to hold hands and peck the person on the cheek.
Stop jerking off to hentai and think with a clear mind.

The children's story has a better story arc than Loid and Yor etc.

Yes really, that's what crushes are about. Stop denying reality, Crushes are sexual in nature and show the urge to mate with that person.
You only think it's sweet and innocent but it's far from it.
Puberty doesn't happen in one go it takes time and this is a sign of it.

And you are also 6 years old?

user, ur dumb af. it may be sexual biologically, but ur spinning the context like I spin out my window. There is nothing wrong with it and this stuff happens irl

If I was 6 you'd be fine with us fucking?
Ok lol
No takebacks

>If I was 6 you'd be fine with us fucking?
I would film it.

I remember when I was an innocent kid and crushes made my peepee feel funny

>Ur dumb, also you're right
Yes

Attached: illust_98433695_20220525_085555.png (1447x2047, 1.91M)

>confirmed never had crushes as a child
Go be a cringe c00mer elsewhere

false, my chilhood crushes were not sexual.

Like the other guy I remember being a kid and my penis feeling good and itchy and wanting to be naked, rub my sick on and kiss girls
Puberty doesn't just suddenly happen.

I hate pedos so much, it's unreal

Twitter moment.

That's the start of a, probably early, sexual awakening. But from saying that to "you have an urge to mate with the person you have a crush on" it's a big leap.

What do think a crush is?
What do you think even romance is?
We're not talking about friendship or looking up to somebody btw.

nothing wrong with boy and girl having sex

>Amerimutts trying to ruin a crush between kids yet again
This is your brain on twatter

Attached: 1651944729795.png (740x354, 373.51K)

A prepubescent kid isn't biologically and mentally prepared to have literal sex with the person they have a crush on, I'm pretty sure you've read too many doujiinshi user.

Actually Americans complain about Age of consent, girls not looking old enough and are obsessed about the age 18.
Japan has Lolicon culture.

I think we haven't clarified what a childhood crush is, a 16 year old and a 12 year old work very differently in that regard even if it's the same thing technically. For the 12 year old and younger, I would say that it's a very innocent and awkward thing for the most part, certainly nothing that I would describe romantic or an interaction dominated by some sort of biological urge to breed then and there, it's more like the first strong signs of oneself's budding sexuality coming into existence. Extreme cases like kids who were abused into sex when they were like 8 are of course different, but they're the exception rather than the rule.

A crush is just a foreboding to that, sure there may be problems.
But that's what a crush is about.
>isn't Biological prepared
Kids can get pregnant

no i was super fucking horny as a kid i wanted boobs i watched tv amd everytime there was woman on screen i said woman i watched the women on music videos not tween/teen as a small kid now im only into anime girls

This. As early as kindergarten I was humping the bed thinking about my crush.

Based crazy horny kid

Japanese writers sure do love putting aliens in their series

Attached: conehead.png (362x477, 233.6K)