Considering how beloved it is now...

Considering how beloved it is now, is it safe to say the unfiltered hate for Naruto during the late 2000s and early 2010s was purely contrarianism?

Attached: 3724606798_42121b7971_z.jpg (640x480, 38.54K)

Kill yourself narutard

>is it safe to say the unfiltered hate for Naruto during the late 2000s and early 2010s was purely contrarianism?
Nope, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Nah, Shippuden (what those years correspond to) was mediocre as fuck as a whole. It had some good bits here and there, especially around the Pain arc, but the last arc was a total shitshow.

No, it genuinely sucked and gets worse as it goes on.
>purely contrarianism
Kill yourself narutard.

This
Pre-Shippuden was great

Kill yourself Narutard

No, the show is garbage and I long for the Any Forums of years past when posting about it was frowned upon.

fuck moot

It's not beloved. It's just better than cuckshonen like SnK, BnHA, KnY and JJK.

t. NPC who hates it because it was popular to hate it & who loves JJK and/or KNY

What kind of eco chamber have you been living in?

tell me you're a newfag without telling me you're a newfag

>who loves JJK and/or KNY
I don't watch any of that zoomer garbage

No.

Naruto had like 2 good arcs, Land of Waves and Chuunin Exams, then it had a bunch of mediocre arcs until the timeskip where it started falling off a cliff rapidly until ninja war arc where it hit the bottom of the ground and somehow managed to keep falling into the empty space beneath the bottom.

Shippuden fucking sucks.

I have never watched 1(one) battle shounen. I've only read most of Naruto. It's bad from start to finish.

Attached: zoro laugh.gif (500x338, 591.56K)

t. NPC who hates it because it was popular to hate it & who loves JJK AND KNY both but is too much of a beta bitch to admit it here

Former big fan and Part 2 is absolute, ruinous, potential wasting shit. Kill yourself, narutard.

Attached: 1584532190051.jpg (640x480, 35.02K)

kek

>beta bitch to admit it here
the fact that we're even having a naruto thread without if getting spammed to death is proof enough that being a beta bitch is now acceptable on Any Forums

naruto has always been bad and every passing year further proves how bad it was, narutard.

We have like 10 Wan Piss threads up so who cares at this point about Nardofags.

the better series won in the end.