Kanojo, Okarishimasu

237 chapters in and he still pays her, how can you even defend this shit anymore?

Attached: Q2ev7PJ.png (900x1300, 672.56K)

Reiji is the biggest carney in manga history.

Mami was right.

Attached: mami_pc.png (1080x2880, 2.87M)

The manga is called "Rent a Girlfriend" not "Get a Girlfriend for free" what did you expect?

Attached: 14-o.jpg (906x1300, 281.32K)

Attached: 15-o .jpg (906x1300, 322.76K)

>what did you expect
That Kazuya won't be the only guy that rents her, that his arc won't be so long and will end with him getting exposed and humiliated and we'll get another MC with other problems next.

Perfection.

Attached: 1653984014954.jpg (2020x2856, 752.3K)

>There are *people* who think Mami is the villain

>237 chapters in and he still pays her, how can you even defend this shit anymore?
Kazuya is gentleman. Nothing new.
>read rental girlfriend manga
>why why why he still pays her?
>cringe
you are the weird one

I can't
Choriputa a shit

If the title was that immaculate than the manga would be about Chizuru, but it isn't, it's about one(the most pathetic one and the one she milked the most) of of her clients.

The only "villain" in the manga is Kazuya himself.

Attached: 8-o.png (894x1300, 272.73K)

rich coming from the girl that dumped him for absolutely no reason other than "he reminds me of a guy I once liked and he broke my heart so I'm gonna break his even though he really loves me and hasn't done anything wrong"

he was clumsy and inexperienced during their time dating, but he never treated her bad. stupid two faced snake

Attached: 0216-016.jpg (894x1300, 259.31K)

I don't even know what I'd feel once these two finally end up together.
Release?
Satisfaction?
Disappointment?
Sadness?
I don't know.

Last arc he told her that he wants to end it, while some circumstances occurred he never took it back, so now she deliberately ignored him for 3 months, so he couldn't do that and forced him to pay even more money. She's a bitch.

your point is? he wanted her to meet his family. that in and of itself isn't wrong, now is it?

sure, his grandma is a menace and she needs to die already, but mami didn't know he at that point.

nagomi just needs to be told to cool it and don't intervene with his life so much or else she'll never get to see her great grandchildren. that should be suffice

Ironically, Reiji is an AoT fanboy, so color us surprised if that's the case.

Can't wait for Chizuru to give him a lesson about the real world.

Attached: 1653397777578.jpg (2048x1446, 284.37K)

The point is she had reasons to dump him. What I don't get is why she even started dating him in the first place.

I can’t believe there are people who defend the ghosting. You Shitzuru simps are just as bad as the Kekzuya guy you hate.

>Lesson about real life.
>Be serious about Ruka. Men who only think about chasing somebody perfect are the real frivolous greedy fools. She may be nuts and psycho, but... (cut lecture).

They are the same yuko whiteknights who defend her horrendous life decisions in Abyss threads and call Esemori defenders as Any Forums invaders. .