Mushoku Tensei

Let's talk about Mushoku Tensei!

What do you think will Season 2 cover from the LN?

Attached: 1653945086614.jpg (3508x2480, 355.54K)

Probably volumes 7-12; with the end of the season being that of Paul’s lower half getting taken by Talhand

I hope we see an extented "School Arc".

Volume 7 will be very condensed, to like just 2 episodes. All the other content from Volume 8-12.

End of season 2 Cour 2 is gonna be Rudeus marrying Roxy.

Turning point 4 has to happen early in Season 3.

It has been bothering me lately, the more I read mushoku tensei, the more it feels like there's no real opposition to Rudeus.
He feels both too powerful and too well connected.
It kind of culminated after the fight with Orsted where they allied together, things just felt too easy for him.
Hitogami looks like a chump that can control three people at once, but even if he controlled three of the major powers to attack Orsted at once they would all just lose. At the same time, the 'strong fate' thing helping Rudeus' family stay alive except for very specific moments like pregnancy also gives them too much security.
More than anything, Hitogami himself sees himself losing in the future, which is what gave birth to all this.
After making the magic armor, it feels like there's nothing anyone would do that can really stop Rudeus from having his family, his future diary helping him avoid certain threats is also great insurance.
It has been damaging the story to the point of making it look boring. The upcoming Ariel plot hasn't been presented in a way that looks threatening, with the backing that he has and his powers against random nobles that have all been uninpressive so far, the deck looks very stacked for Rudeus.
I think the series struggles a lot with presenting challenges. Even now before this the biggest threat was the Hydra, which they were dealing with just fine until the very last moments, and maybe the Atofe fight, which was exciting for a bit before Perugis showed up. Even in the demon continent they had Ruijerd to help, which made things easier except for the few times they were separated. The lack of powerful, direct and capable antagonists has been bothering me a lot, to the point I almost wish Rudy had continued siding with the Hitogami, because fighting Orsted looks a lot more threatening and exciting than the lukewarm challenges the series has been posing after allying with him.

Attached: undress.gif (498x280, 1.89M)

Just so you know Hitogami winning is actually the more likely option. Lara left the house because she saw that if things continued as they would, Hitogami would win. He hasn't been twiddling his thumbs in the void world, he has been gathering allies for 80 years in preparation for the Laplace war and even draining Orsted's mana pool by like 30-40% would be enough to have him pull through in the final fight.
And for the magic armour, I didn't feel the same way you did as the enemies he faces are people like North God Kalman III, Sword God Gal Farion, Fighting God Badigadi, all who should be able to overpower the Mk1 pretty easily.

I guess Ariels isn't married so she doensn't need to share power is just a false excuse to be a whore.

She just could change the law...

That's because it's Slice of Life with some added drama sometimes.

season 2 will end with the volume 12, since the last page of volume 12 is just too good not to make it a season ending

Attached: Mushoku12_13.jpg (1000x583, 35.98K)

My anime only friend has been saying similar things, and that he things this series needs some "umphhh" to keep him interested, but he's glad that the Big Bad (Orsted kek) was finally introduced to he has something to look forward to.
Tfw. I told him it's mostly a SoL series with some action.

When Hitogami keeps experimenting on Rudeus during his travels in vols 1-6 the results he ends up with are different from what he was seeing and he constantly mentions this how Rudeus does something different from how Hito was seeing those events at first which leads me to believe it's not necessarily that Rudy's descendants will help Orsted however because Hitogami believes it to be possible his vision doesn’t change and it doesn’t change because he still antagonizes Rudy because he thinks it won’t change and we get a self-fulfilling prophecy on his end. He plays himself.
Otherwise fate is not something so omnipotent so to say it's simply pre determined history of the world. However external factors like people not from that world like Rudeus and well of course Hitogami and Orsted with their powers can totally alter that pre determined history hence the so called strong fate as in Rudy’s fate is not pre determined and just using him can already alter various events for example the Shirone arc.

Zanobas arc’s conclusion is basically direct consequence of what happened in previous Shirone arc that ended with Pax and Zanoba’s exile by using Rudy, seemingly nothing important at first however which resulted in the destruction of Shirone due to Hitogami's butterfly effect which means Orsted no longer knows where Laplace will be born meaning he’s fucked and he would probably decide to forsake the loop if not for Rudy and Orstedcorp.

You haven’t read the WN right?
Which is why you probably don’t know but Orsted has been lying to Rudeus in regards to some things. Which he will come clean about in at the end of Asura arc once he trusts him enough.
Here’s the deal:
Hitogami is not some weak ass mosaic man, which we found out in ODT properly. If Orsted is lacking mana he will die. Which is in fact why Orsted has died multiple times because he spent too much mana on Laplace and similar individuals after which Hitogami finished him off.

kek that user doesn’t know because he hasn’t read far enough but Badi’s single hit shattered that thing like butter.
A glass cannon will always be a glass cannon.
Good thing Cliff was MVP in that ‘final battle’ lol

>pedo
>tensei

Best Girl

Attached: A.jpg (293x172, 12.65K)

my wife banana

Attached: 10_vx2.png (720x422, 434.04K)

good point!

could be a "good" end for the second Season.

I hope we'll see pregnant Elise. xD

Attached: FUFeWUiaIAAlGZL.jpg (1617x1511, 455.13K)

I really wonder how the anime onlies will react to the entire season 2, from the ones I've spoken to they have 0 idea about the story's direction.
It's one of this series that really does subvert the expectations but not in an obvious way or by pulling some dumb bait and switch.

Poor Rudi...

Attached: 1653851816667.png (707x1000, 637.06K)

Thumbnail make her look fat

Attached: 98704337_p0.jpg (660x1024, 438.71K)