Choujin X

New chapter today!
mobile.twitter.com/sui_ishida_jpn/status/1531503514652147712

Attached: FUD-U0CacAEs0AP.jpg (1536x2048, 686.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYwAHURPQ-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

I love Ishida

Oh fuck
Glad I decided to stay up late so I can catch this thread.

Attached: oohhglin.png (134x361, 67.53K)

What does Q.E.F. mean and why does Tokio look shooketh in that panel.

Don't think we have ever gotten a chapter at this time too

youtu.be/nYwAHURPQ-s

Attached: FSW_-FhaIAEeQau.jpg (1280x1280, 299.08K)

>Q.E.F
>From Latin quod erat faciendum (“what was to have been done”), from Ancient Greek ὅπερ ἔδει ποιῆσαι (hóper édei poiêsai).

Phrase

Attached: Choujin X - Vol. 3, Ch. 21_ A Cloaker - 2~3.png (758x1019, 312.92K)

5 hours left, go to sleep.

That's an old panel

Bless him. I was starting to doubt he'd be able to get another chapter in this month.

Tokiobros, does he have a chance against the obnoxious battle autist?

Tokio forma EL CUERVO OSCURO? Yeah, absolutely, the issue here is if Tokio will be able to resist NOT killing azuma

It's over for Azuma.

Situation is looking dire, I'm afraid. He's essentially just a bare naked bird with no real kit, but he'll probably land a few good hits.

Not unless some 4d-chess tactic is used. He can win thanks to Yamato Mori's help, but I wonder how Ishida will present it to make Azuma and Tokyo's first battle look significant and satisfying.

I think Azuma will win but gets overpowered enough at some point to leave him with a bitter taste in his mouth. But honestly it's not easy predict where things will go in this series, so I'll just sit back and enjoy

Oh thank fuck he didn't update on Sunday and is updating today! I would've absolutely missed the thread and I would've hated it
Seriously, I had to go through a 2 hour delay before my flight finally took off. It was terrible

Attached: FTRAgy-UAAAZOKf.jpg (4096x2090, 851.08K)

Azuma has been described as the type of person that won't get sated no matter what.
>Tokio tries but ultimately fails to stop him
He wasn't trying hard enough.
>Tokio rampages and enters chaos state but still manages to get his sanity back
Still looking down on him
>somebody else intervenes
Not a true 1v1. And so on, and so on.

>2 hours delay
You've seen nothing bro

Yeah I feel like he won't be satisfied no matter the outcome, he wants Tokio to be on equal footing and then dominate him

sauce?

I know, but it was such horse shit to wait so long for ONE PERSON and my mother was waiting for me (she has a car) and already had to pay quite the parking fine for 4 hours of waiting. The thing is it wasn't just my plane that Sunday. For some reason it was Delay Day in UK, Ireland, Belgium to count few

Attached: FTFQoSDVUAASwyk.jpg (1809x1565, 411.61K)