The Way of the Househusband

>le yakuza is wobbly wobbly wholesome XD!
Imagine trying to paint Mexican drug cartels as all rainbow and sunshine. Yeah, that's what happens with this manga. It sickens me to see normalfags liking this without even knowing how atrocious yakuza are IRL, just like any criminal org.

Attached: The_Way_of_the_Househusband.jpg (262x372, 120.83K)

he isnt even a yakuza anymore. what are you talking about?

>abloo bloo bloo take this stock character and standard comedy gimmick seriously

I don't see how they are as bad as cartel, where they're just fucking animals

He's not a yakuza anymore. What is the issue with a story about a guy decides to leave a life crime behind in favor of a fulfilling life as a good husband and citizen?

Show me a Yakuza torture video.

filming a torture video is pure autism for any crime syndicate, its literally film your own crime. Mexicans get away with it for being sub humans whos government cant stop them.

>married life
>fulfilling
lol, lmao even

The Yakuza calls the press when announcing their new bosses.

they can get away with it because there's no crime in being the boss, only your actions after. also its presumably a boast.

>>Murderous Mexican crime lords doing uncharacteristic adorable housewife things
What's so bad about that? I'd give that a read

Yacuckza are bitchmade.
A single cartel squad could easily kill 100+ shitkuza members with ease
At most he punched six guys and ran a shitty gambling racket lmfao.

I hope you're not a Mexican taking pride in your fucked up gangsters being more fucked up

They can get away with it because the Yakuza are semi-legal, they have offices with their clan names on them. You really can't compare them with other crime groups like the Mafia or the Cartels. At least this was during their heyday, nowadays I think the Japanese government are actually doing something about it.

yeah that too

I am not lmfao, I am reminding you, as you are a retarded weeb, that Yakuza are a joke and nowhere near LatAm criminal underground.

It depends on the Yakuza group, the ones from the South are cartel tier.

Attached: 1624018232428.png (1710x575, 133.56K)

They're just drawings son

not cartel, yakuza are kind of pussies now. also not yakuza, he's a stay at home husband. idk why i responded this is such a shit thread.

Attached: dark patch.jpg (450x450, 25.77K)

They also don't partake in the same level of criminality that cartels do, Yakuza mostly does racketeering and gambling shit with some drug selling vs full on drug lording plus cianigger playtime.

see

I'm not OP you cartel cock sucking faggot, talk more about how hardcore they are while jerking yourself off

>not funded by the CIA
>does not run paramilitary organizations
>not deposing the government
Nah. They bitchmade