Is this the best shonen manga of all time?

is this the best shonen manga of all time?

Attached: one piece.jpg (616x960, 337.07K)

If by great you mean brand recognition, sales, marketing, appeal and initial quality then yes. If you mean it as the best shonen manga ever then obviously no.

It was pretty good for awhile, but now it's just too slow and convoluted

No
/thread

No

i recently caught up to blackbeard speech episode and it's one of the best moments i ever see in a manga lol

Goes in the bargain bin with mha

but i like mha :(

Yikes

No.

reason?

No, this is.

Attached: image.png (1143x1600, 1.6M)

i kneel...

i liked FMA but it doesn't really have an 'impact' like one piece does

u r retarrd

sorry...

HxH only if togashi isn't a lazy fuck

Attached: original.jpg (720x960, 99.33K)

It hasn't even finished to even declare a verdict.

This manga was alright. Not a masterpiece, but good enough.

I'm telling you this in the most neutral way.
I was actually one of those guys who hated it just for the artstyle alone, but some bro, showed me some stuff and i give it a try, i can say is probaly one of the most awesome stories i've had read in manga, nothing can be compared it.
And i'm no trying to shit on any manga at all, i'm just saying one piece is one of a kind, that's it.
I've always felt bad how a lot of people will never read one piece because is too long or got filtered by the artstyle, because is probably one of the best stories I have read in manga.
Is no coincidence why after all those years japan is still bonkers for it.

One piece, had bad luck in my country, thanks for the stupidity of 4kids, no one liked it that much here in Mexico, 4kids ruin it so bad, they never fully translated one piece until the netflix dub, netflix can suck in a lot of things, but i'm glad thanks for them, one piece is starting to get fully translated in latin spanish once again.
Just imagine one piece is being translated after 20 years, that's crazy for my perspective.
I hope with the netflix dub and the movies starting to get translated more people can appreciate how much of a good story one piece is.
More than 1000 chapters, and i still think the manga is totally worth it.

i like HxH!! to me it's like a mix of kiseijuu and dragon ball. what are your favorite part?

No. It's just the "most shounen" manga of all time.

every part of it

Tonal whiplash made me drop it (Episode 109). 1 episode they're having super important emotional fights, the next they're doing happy stupid shit like nothing happened. I'm not saying the characters should be sulking loners, but god damn does it feel weird.