You know, for a depressed mess isolated from everyone, he sure has many girls after his dick

You know, for a depressed mess isolated from everyone, he sure has many girls after his dick

Attached: hachiman-hikigaya-wiki-anime-amino-preview.jpg (728x954, 42.84K)

Only in anime.

He is the personification of "I can fix him". Every girl attracted to him wants to fix him.

yeah that's called a power fantasy

your personality doesn't matter at all
you just need to be attractive to get girls

Attached: 1644861898917.gif (457x213, 2.44M)

Wrong -- your personality DOES matter to some extent, but attractiveness obviously matters a lot more. You can have a shit personality and still get women falling over your dick if you're attractive, but, while you can definitely get girls if you're ugly with a great personality, you're never going to be able to get as many or ones of as high a quality as an attractive guy with a bad personality.

Two girls isn't many

>Two girls isn't many
it's three more than a guy like him should logically be getting

You know, for a depressed shithole of a board, we sure get some rational answers every once in a while

Then why does Oreki only have one girl after his dick while the other losers have multiple?

>he sure has many girls after his dick
Who?

I think that's kinda the point. He's not a loser or inept. He's just an edgelord posturing about muh society and how above the sheeple he is even though he's basically normal.

Because Oreki is from an anime which harem fantasy was never the point.
The rest are harem power fantasy under the disguise of "muh relatable 2deep4u character".

Only two girls are in love with him, though.

Gee why do you think retards love these literallyme autist romcoms so much

that's because his absolute inability to care anymore makes him paradoxically back into an alpha

he needs big white cock

>mc has any girls that are romantically intersted in him
insta drop, you know it's going to be waifufag pandering trash
it's why only the 1st season was mildy interesting and nothing else

Wow, Dragonball has girls all over Goku's dick. I guess that makes it waifufag pandering, huh shounenbro?

logic doesnt apply to women and women do not follow logic user

Japanese boys are rolling in girls over there

Attached: 9.jpg (547x764, 92.79K)

I only watched the original dragonball where goku was still a little monkey thing, everything else past that is shit

He’s a rude asshole who does what he wants most of the time. Girls like that, apparently.

Guy like him? Despite the shitposting against 8man, he's actually hardworking, selfless and kind. He throws himself under the bus so chad doesn't have to and never complains even once. He's one of the smartest guys in school and was really good at handling projects most of the time. He's athletic, decent looking and fairly helpful to other people. Even "normalfags" he doesn't mind helping with despite his complaints.

I would say without a doubt, 8man has been the most mis-characterized of any anime lead.