I've never read a better book before

I've never read a better book before

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/image/jnBN80z5R/Fm0c3vNF5lTQ==/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is clearly the only 'book' you've read

Read more books.

Protip: "Favorite" and "best" don't have to mean the same thing. Chainsaw Man is my favorite manga too, but I also know there's technically better stuff out there.

To put it another way, Citizen Kane is a masterpiece, but on most days I'd rather watch something more fun.

csm is pretty great but you should probably read more books

Read more then faggot. CSM is good but the fanbase needs major culling, anime isn't even out yet and they can be almost as bad as SnKfags

>almost
They're fucking worse.

Based. The pseuds are seething.

>reading
What a loser.

read (same mangaka) fire punch its way better

Chainsoyfags are like those retards whp think Capeshit movies are high art

Wait, is this seriously about someone with chainsaws for arms and a head? I thought that was a joke.

>I don't understand the appeal so it's bad

No it’s about chainsaws that share a human body

What's the appeal?

Attached: 1620097701099.webm (1150x646, 2.71M)

Change your diaper, OP. You'll feel better and make fewer shitty bait threads.

we know

Except you're wrong, since I'm the greatest person to ever exist, anything that I like instantly becomes the best of its genre

CSM is a testament to the unbridled creativity of the Japanese. The depth of the characters, thought-provoking themes delivered in a manner reminiscent of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy, and artwork perfectly adapted to the medium that maximizes visual impact. While there are individual elements of the manga you can find explored better elsewhere, nowhere else can you find a series where every component is so high quality. If there are any flaws to be meaningfully considered with CSM, it's that the level of engagement necessary to truly appreciate this work requires an IQ well above average. There are certain works of art that pop up maybe once or twice a century that condenses all the novelties of man into generation-defining master-class of storytelling. For the first time in my life, I'm grateful to my parents for letting me be born at the exact right time to not only enjoy Fujimoto-sensei's works but to see the impact they'll have for years to come.

Stop this.

This what mental illness looks like
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/image/jnBN80z5R/Fm0c3vNF5lTQ==/page/1/

There is nothing "mentally ill" about having reverence for a truly great work of art. Where would man be if Plato hadn't compiled Socrates' conversations, if Da Vinci hadn't made a resurgence into the modern era, or if directors like Tarantino were unable to secure funding for their ventures? It is the duty of the converted to shine the light of the gospel to the length of the earth. I would never be able to forgive myself if a creator such as Fujimoto were unable to pursue their passions and spread their messaging further because I'd been negligent in my responsibility to encourage discussion and consumption among the populace.

I read 10 chapters of this yesterday and dropped it. Boring nonsense.
Legend of the Northern Blade is a better shounen and it's made by a fucking gook.