Have you ever watched Anime in a theater?

Have you ever watched Anime in a theater?

Attached: 569.jpg (1600x1200, 1.28M)

No, I still hide my power level.

yes, I saw a miyazaki film in a theater. His work is the only japanese anime that's typically worthy of them.

I saw the Haruhi film in a theater. It was a lot better than when I watched it on my TV.

of course, have you not?
also this is a shitty OP

you're supposed to at least try to start an actual discussion, such as "I watched x in theaters (number) months ago and thought the crowd was full of cringe as fuck weebs, what are some positive and negative experiences other anons have had watching anime in theaters?"

put some fucking effort in OP, a thread died for your post

yeah i saw the new MHA movie in dub to hit on all the lonely girls in the cinema.
It worked really well

So what's the story with this "morb" shit I keep seeing recently?

>Have you ever watched Anime in a theater?
Fuck no, I have enough self-realized shame about my hobby to never do that.

Attached: mdud6.jpg (823x733, 152.89K)

OP is trying to make a morb thread

Attached: morb-morbing.gif (220x139, 52.74K)

It was probably a shitty thread anyway

stupid meme about a made up line from a movie
people use it to make fun of the movie because nobody cares to see it

some anons get genuinely furious about it and call it a viral marketing scheme (even though it's out of theatres)

It's normalfag version of Sneedposting

I watched the Super movie where SHITgeta and TARDku had to fuse to defeat CHADly

Yeah, I had fairly good experiences watching Your Name and the Heaven's Feel movies in theaters. The crowd at the Konosuba movie was insufferable, though. Like, 2005 high school anime club "these people shouldn't be allowed outside without an adult" insufferable

No. Theaters suck

Yes, the shirobako movie.
There was 1 other person in the theater. Love it.

Go back.

did you 2 become friends?

Only the Naruto movie with my gf and it was garbage

the trick is doing what old folks have already figured out and simply giving zero fucks what other people think about your hobbies

I watched all three MIA movies in theaters and it was fucking great, incomparable experience to a smaller screen at home

Promare was full of that type of crowd too. What made it bearable was how upset everyone was that the theater fucked up the "subtitled" showing by playing the dub instead. It was terrible as all dubs are, but the butthurt from the autistic crowd made it an amusing experience.

No.

Technically yes, I saw the first pokemon movie with my best friend.

Yeah, I tend to check out any that seem interesting. The latest one I watched was Pompo the Cinephile. It was pretty good.

Attached: 1653960787456.jpg (1024x550, 106.66K)

Yeah, but it's normie to watch anime in theater here.

Attached: weathering with you.jpg (1178x1600, 445.54K)

It's a meme user. You know, those you used to laugh at when you were younger?

reddit meme

EPIC image my redditor friendo

I watched the demon slayer movie with my brother, both of us mid 20s well adjusted adults.
I just said fuck it. Before then, I thought to myself there would be no way in hell I’d ever be seen watching an anime movie but it was actually really enjoyable.
Part of the reason was the theatre was super nice and in a pretty high class area (one of few places in the state showing).
The fellow audience members looked like good upper middle class people rather than autists.

>being afriad of crowds
Theaters are dying, unless you go to something mainstream, at best there'll be three other people.

Saw Promare and Pompo-san in theater. It's fun when you go during a dead showing, I wouldn't do it all the time though.

Well, as a kid I watched the first couple of Pokémon movies in the theatre as well as the Digimon movie. The first time I ever drove a car without an adult was when I took my friend to go see Ponyo in theaters when it released. A few years ago I went with my brother and a couple friends to go see Kiki’s Delivery Service. And this coming Sunday I will be driving one hour to see Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Movie, this time by myself. I think that about covers them all.

Attached: 10E6FD6F-E87C-46B5-BE0F-AEBDB0B77425.jpg (966x1200, 1.01M)

Spirited Away
Cowboy Bebop
Youjo Senki
Youjo Senki
Youjo Senki
Konosuba
Maybe more.

Attached: 20190208_140946.jpg (1000x1000, 398.21K)

The first 2 Pokemon films, Sailor Moon R the Movie, and Broly. I don't think anything else.

Yes, I watched dragon ball super Broly on my local theater.

>Makima

Attached: mYiw1O1WSvQo5NoQ5LDXGhtdNFYRViZXrzAdU=s0.png (218x494, 34.78K)

I took all my family and friends with me to watch the goblin slayer movie