He did nothing wrong

>offers to grant literally any wish in exchange for great power
>is very clear that said power must be used to fight witches
>answers any question about specifics asked and repeatedly reminds girls that it is a voluntary transaction
>dumb middle school girls accept without asking about any relevant details whatsoever
>waste their wish on fixing boy crush’s hands instead of something useful
>nooo you tricked these poor girls you’re so evil
How is Kyubey the bad guy here? Maybe he could have been a bit more forward about the specifics but the girls were too dumb to ask.

Attached: 6FB30A55-4093-479A-B277-C9833BDA5BEA.jpg (1921x1154, 204.29K)

>says he doesn't lie
>lies all the time
your my wifes onahole now.

Attached: 1423530314016.gif (500x500, 420.91K)

Incubator paws typed this.

They're children, dumb hormonal teens aren't capable of making their own decisons.
It's why we have a bunch of protection laws for underage people, they are literally retarded and still growing up.
It's evil to take advantage of them.

Attached: 16181219989.gif (540x588, 1.93M)

true

Attached: 1649642944816.jpg (1920x2160, 431.82K)

The girls were under 18 and have no legal authority to be making contracts. What he did was wrong and would never hold up in court.

Simply answering questions doesn't matter if someone doesn't know the right questions to ask.

>answers any question about specifics asked
"lol"

Attached: Oh and also you turn into one when your soul gem gets fully corrupted, I forgot to mention that.jpg (1280x1747, 733.79K)

>How is Kyubey the bad guy here? Maybe he could have been a bit more forward about the specifics but the girls were too dumb to ask
What about when he avoided answering the specifics in Record?

>He did nothing wrong
That's the point.

Attached: incubaiter.png (892x800, 282.56K)

>R*cord
lol, rumao even

He did answer it truthfully though.

And in an intentionally misleading way.

He make the cute girls sad so he evil, he do the bad thing by lion, Homura is my favorite character of all time, entropy is so deep

They do ask, that's the problem.
They were critica and inquisitive when the plot required it, but idiots when the pot required it too.

I always felt this title could be massively improved by two smal changes:
>Establish from the start that the power of the wish is tied to karmic potential ad that wishes aren't infinite but the more karmic potential one has, the more of reality the wish is allowed to affect and alter
>Have Kyubey never reveal to Madoka that the latter has godlike karmic potential which is why he's so prized.
>Have Madoka figure out at the end that al the time loops around him gave him so much karmic potential and make him realize he can wish for anything he wants, thus tricking Kyubey in the end

Much, much better plot that stops my constant frustration with this title that wishes are just too powerful and could have been used at any point to stop al problem, so only reveal at the end that Madoka is the only one who can be converted to a god wish that can solve anything.

Whatever ambiguity he has all went away by Rebellion because they needed a generic bad guy to start the plot

Should ask a more direct question thing like "Do magic girls turn into witches, Y/N?"

That doesn't change the fact that he's being intentionally misleading in order to get what he wants, to the detriment of the girls. Saying he answers questions in a forthcoming manner is a mischaracterization. He's a snake.

It's for the greater good.

Attached: 1648334205929.png (1108x705, 511.92K)

he is just evil and everyone knows it

He’s a bad guy because he is the source of all of the information about maho shojo and witches, everything comes from him.
That’s why he never has to lie, because he never lets slip anything which could lead to anyone asking the wrong questions.

hes praying on children bro