One Piece

>people want Kaido to look like this

Attached: main-qimg-c9e9939dc6cfa125b7319ec9ff891d4a-pjlq.jpeg.jpg (483x745, 127.93K)

>Tired Marco
No such thing

>The sake I brewed to drink with you, I drink alone in the field of peace, for I no longer have a friend to drink it with.

Attached: 1653952250359.png (886x926, 769.85K)

>I no longer have a friend to drink it with
But now she has 10, so this doesn't apply.

jack does. then he won't be the biggest laughingstock on onigashima.

Attached: Funk.png (1300x867, 509.52K)

Why aren't you kneeling, OP?

Attached: strongest.jpg (798x1130, 192.45K)

8 scabbards plus Shinobu and Momo sound like awesome friends

I remember theories back in the day that Kaido was some sort of actual giant beast/monster/eldritch thing that attained sentience with some sort of humanoid fruit, it's be a cool dynamic if one of the Yonko wasn't human and consequently had a really different kind of crew

Oh, right. I guess that makes at least 20 then. Looks like the new Straw Hat's patience payed off. Good for her.

Kaido WILL awaken.

Attached: 1653955956475.jpg (790x967, 214.12K)

I remember when people thought Kaido was Meadowsskssj

Yamato becoming a Scabbard sounds so weird. But also if Momo wants to go to laugh tale he is gonna need a bodyguard. Kinemon is out of the picture because that guy is injured as fuck. So Yamato being a scabbard and going with him in the Sunny makes sense.

Remember when people thought Who's Who was Gin?

Dude, its over. Spoilers have already confirmed... I can't fucking believe this...

>Some retards actually think Blackbeard doenst have haki
Its all so tiresome

Would be cool if at least ONE retard relied entirely on his fruit(s)
And that it becomes his final downfall

Those same idiots are still in denial of Kaido having awakening too just because it wasn't stated.

yes - that would be necessary because it's not clear yet that haki is important.

NO
Kaido will awaken his CONTINENT PULLER genes and become GOD-ZILOIDO

Attached: 20.jpg (2800x1700, 1.36M)

Theory: In the aftermath of the Warlord system being abolished, Mihawk joins the Red Hair Pirates, so Zoro has an opponent who uses a sword to fight when the Strawhats and Red Hair Pirates clash.

Thoughts?

Attached: Mihawk and Shanks.jpg (639x478, 43.81K)

Everyone already knows that

Why does Yamato becoming a Scabbard sound weird? They already have a fat cat that fights melee

Mostly because she doesn't have a sword but rather uses a club but Izo already breaks that rule.

Wait, people are saying there are spoilers showing Yamato joins next chapter? Is that true?! Jesus, please tell me this isn't true!